Are you stuck and without a clue on how to unlock an iPhone without a passcode? Take it easy, do not freak out even if you're at your wits' end. I have done it before, and you will be surprised at how easy it is. I understand how inconvenient it is when you cannot unlock your iPhone. It's even worse when you have to use your iPhone for something crucial at that moment, but you can’t access it.
In this era of advanced technology where you can search for anything online, you bet that this won't be worth sweating off. The only setback will be if you are not technology savvy. I have come up with these five simple ways that can help anyone pull this major trick regardless of whether you're versed in technology or not. Read on to get started.
How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Using Mobitrix Lockaway [Most Convenient]
Mobitrix LockAway is the latest iPhone unlocking software that lets you get access to your locked iPhone without a passcode. It does not need iTunes to work, which allows you to unlock your iPhone in a much more convenient way. It is, by far, the best method for this task.
Here are some of the features that make this software a great option for getting into a locked iPhone without the passcode:
- The unlocking procedure is simple and just needs a few simple steps.
- It does not need iTunes to work.
- It works for the latest versions of iOS, including iOS 12 to 16.
- It can work for all iPhone models from iPhone 5s to 14, including 6, 7, 8, SE, X, XR, 11, 12, 13, and 14.
- It is 100% safe to use and protects your data privacy.
- Download Download and Install Mobitrix LockAway.
- Click on “Unlock Screen Passcode” in the main menu.
- Click “Start” to remove the iPhone passcode.
- Select a keyfile version and download it.
- It starts removing the screen lock.
- The iPhone Unlocking is complete!
Mobitrix LockAway - Unlock Screen Passcode Menu
Click "Start" to remove the iPhone screen passcode
Select a keyfile version and download it
The Process of Removing iPhone Screen Lock
The screen passcode has been removed successfully
Mobitrix LockAway can work for both a disabled and an enabled iPhone. Here’s how it works for both of them:
If you have a disabled iPhone, Mobitrix LockAway can:
- Erase or wipe the iPhone without the passcode.
- Remove Apple ID if you no longer remember the Apple ID or Password.
- Bypass the Screen Time Passcode and let you access the iPhone without losing any data.
If the iPhone is Enabled
If the iPhone you have is enabled but is locked with a passcode, Mobitrix LockAway can do the following for you:
- It can let you access the iPhone by bypassing the iPhone passcode.
- It can cancel the password requirement for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Use iPhonePass to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Erasing Data
iPhonePass is a free tool launched by Mobitrix, which supports users to unlock iPhone passcode without data loss.
- Completely free.
- The unlocking process won’t cause data loss.
- This tool can unlock the iPhone 5s – iPhone X.
- iPhone models after iPhone X are not supported.
- Not available for Windows.
- You might take the risk of turning on and off the jailbreak status.
The existing iOS vulnerability can allow iPhone5s-iPhone X to be jailbroken. That is, you can obtain the super authority of your iPhone. In this case, you can delete and modify your iPhone screen passcode theoretically, even though you forget your previous passcode.
Preparation before you start:
- A MacBook
- Download a lock deletion tool – iPhonePass and jailbreak tool checkra1n.
- Jailbreak your iPhone with Checkra1n.
- After jailbreaking, don’t set up your iPhone right away.
- Please connect your iPhone to your MacBook.
- Please establish an internet network for your iPhone and Mac.
Launch your Terminal in your MacBook and enter the command “iproxy 22 44”.
- Use the iPhonePass tool to remove the screen passcode.
Double-click and delete the file of “deliphonepass.sh”.
Checkra1n is an easy and perfect jailbreaking tool. But it only works on macOS. If you are using a Windows system, this method may not work for you.
Launch Checkra1n and click Start to Jailbreak your iPhone.
Installing jailbreak and note that do not disconnect your iPhone until finished.
Enter “iproxy 22 44”
Delete “deliphonepass.sh” file
At this point, your iPhone screen passcode has been removed, you can now access your iPhone as normal without losing any data on your device and reset a new one.
After resetting your iPhone screen passcode, it is recommended to turn off the jailbreak status on your iPhone. The safety status of your iPhone would be affected by jailbreak. Your iPhone will be unsafe after the jailbreak, which is a quite serious issue. A repair software named Mobitrix Perfix will help you solve this issue. Using the Standard Repair Mode in Perfix, the jailbreak status on your device will be turned off with zero data loss.
If your iPhone is any version of iPhone5s-iPhone X, using iPhonePass is a nice way to remove your iPhone screen passcode without erasing data.
However, this tool requires sufficient computer skills and knowledge, so if you want an easier way to unlock your iPhone passcode, then Mobitrix LockAway software is highly recommended.
How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode via iPhone Functions
There are two ways that you can unlock iPhone without passcode using the functions designed by Apple. These methods will not need you to use a computer to get access to the iPhone.
Method 1 – Use Siri to Unlock iPhone Passcode
Before we explore how this method works, here are some of the limitations to this method:
- It only works on an enabled iPhone. The iPhone must be powered on, and the passcode must be entered at least once after turning it on. If the passcode has not been entered after turning it on, the iPhone is still in an encrypted state, and Siri won’t work.
- You will need to provide the Apple ID and the password of the Apple account to which the iPhone is linked.
- It is only available on devices running on iOS 8 to iOS 10.1.
There are some good things about this method too:
- It will not wipe the data on the iPhone.
- You will not need to restore the iPhone after it has been unlocked.
How to Unlock an iPhone with Siri
- Press and hold the home button on the iPhone to activate Siri.
- Ask Siri “What Time is Now” and wait for it to display the time.
- Click on the clock widget, and once the list of time zones opens, click on the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type any characters in the search box and “Select All” the characters you have typed in.
- Click “Share.”
- From the pop-up window that appears, select Message.
- In the “To” field of the new message window, paste the text that you have copied previously.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the home button. This will take you to the home screen of the iPhone without having to enter the passcode.
Click on the + icon
Select All the characters
Select Message and paste the text
Method 2 – Use Find My iPhone to Unlock iPhone Passcode
Find My locates lost devices and keeps track of family members. It can also erase your device and delete all personal data, including your iPhone screen passcode, except for location-related functions. Check the following requirements before trying it:
- The Find My feature must have been enabled on your locked iPhone.
- Your locked iPhone must have your iCloud account signed in.
- You need to know the Apple ID and password linked to your locked iPhone.
- Your locked iPhone must have an active network connection (wifi or cellular data).
Here’s how you can do this:
- Visit iCloud.com on any available device (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone).
- Sign in to iCloud via your Apple ID credentials linked to the locked iPhone.
- Tap the Find iPhone option in the menu and reconfirm your sign-in.
- Click All Devices and select your iPhone.
- Tap Erase iPhone and enter your Apple ID password to verify it.
- Your iPhone will restart after the erase process is done. You can restore your iPhone backup via iCloud or iTunes (If you have one).
Sign in to your iCloud
Click Find iPhone on the menu
Click All Devices and select your iPhone
Tap Erase to delete all data
Using these methods is quick and convenient but comes with a lot of prerequisites. If you cannot fulfill even one of the conditions, you will not be able to unlock the passcode of the iPhone using these methods.
If that is the case, you can remove the forgotten passcode of an iPhone using a computer.
Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Via iTunes
There are two ways of iTunes that you can use to unlock your iPhone without a passcode. Let’s explore them both in detail.
Method 1 – Unlock the iPhone via iTunes Recovery Mode
Here are the key points that you need to know before you use this method:
- You need to have the Apple ID and password of the Apple account on the target iPhone.
- iTunes will erase all contents and settings of the iPhone along with the passcode.
- iTunes can make a backup of the iPhone and store it on your computer, which can be restored later on the iPhone.
How to Unlock the iPhone via iTunes Recovery Mode?
- Install iTunes on a computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the lightning cable and then run iTunes.
- Press and hold the home button and power button on your iPhone until you see the iPhone booting up in recovery mode.
- On the iTunes dialogue box that appears, select the “restore” option.
- Wait for iTunes to erase your iPhone; once done, you can use it.
Restore iPhone via iTunes
Method 2 – Unlock the iPhone via iTunes DFU Mode
Here are the key points that you need to note about this method of unlocking an iPhone:
- It needs the Apple ID and password of the Apple account on the iPhone.
- It will erase all data and settings on the iPhone.
- It will install the latest version of iOS on the iPhone.
How to Unlock the iPhone via iTunes DFU Mode?
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Put the iPhone into DFU mode.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and use iTunes and erase it.
- If you had previously backed up the iPhone to the computer, you could use that to restore the iPhone.
Restore via DFU mode
Both of these methods can be used to remove the passcode from an iPhone. These methods need you to have a computer and the latest version of iTunes. One of the main troubles with these methods is that putting the iPhone into recovery or DFU mode can be difficult.
Unlock an iPhone without Entering a Passcode via Voice Control
Apple introduced the voice control feature in iOS 13. It is an accessibility feature allowing you to operate iPhone/iPad hands-free. You can just use your voice to give commands such as taking a screenshot, launching an app, setting up alarms, unlocking your iPhone without typing a passcode and many more. It is a lifesaver for people with limited mobility.
Steps to unlock iPhone via Voice Control
- Go to Settings and locate the Accessibility tab.
- Open Voice Control option.
- Wait for the file to finish downloading if you are setting voice control for the first time.
- Click on Customize Commands, click Custom, and select Create New Command.
- Enter the command you want to set to unlock your iPhone such as “Unlock my iPhone.”
- Select Action and then click Run Custom Gesture.
- Click Hide Controls at the bottom of the screen.
- To create a customized gesture of unlocking, swipe up on the next screen and tap in places of your passcode digits.
- After you are done, click Save in the upper right corner.
- Go back and Save again.
- Disable your face ID.
- Check if voice control is activated by giving the voice command you set.
Open voice control option.
create new command via the voice control feature
Save the custom gesture you set
- Enabling and using voice control on your iPhone/iPad requires iOS 13 or later.
- You need to disable Face ID first before enabling voice control.
- An internet connection is necessary while setting up voice control for the first time as it requires downloading a setup file from Apple.
Note: You are not bound to an internet connection to use voice control on your device except for the first set-up time.
These are all the methods that you can use to unlock your iPhone without passcode.
In my opinion, Mobitrix LockAway is the best method as it works with the most popular versions of iOS and all models of iPhones and other devices running on iOS.
No matter what reasons caused it, you will never get stuck on the lock screen and get rid of those annoying notifications.