If you are looking for a step-by-step guide on deleting your Apple ID, we have four different ways to do so!
This blog post will discuss four unique ways to delete your Apple ID. We will also provide instructions on how to do so.
Whether you plan to delete your account permanently or want to take a break from using Apple products, we have you covered!
What Will Happen When the Apple ID Account is Deleted?
If you delete your Apple ID, you will no longer have access to the following:
- Purchased iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books will be permanently deleted.
- All Apple ID subscriptions will be canceled.
- Documents stored, as well as photos and videos, will be gone.
- You also lost access to messages sent to your account via iCloud mail, FaceTime, or iMessage.
- Signing up for the above services will be impossible without creating a new Apple ID.
Way 1 Steps to Delete An Apple ID Account Permanently
- Log in to Apple's Data and Privacy webpage using the Apple ID account you intend to delete. Your Two-Factor Authentication may be requested to continue
- Click on the " Continue" button on the Apple ID & Privacy page.
- On the " Delete Your Account" page, click "Get Started."
- Click " Continue" from the dropdown box on the new page. You will be required to select a reason for deletion.
- Click " Continue" once you review the list of essential things necessary to know before deletion.
- After reviewing the terms and conditions for deletion, tick the checkbox and click " Continue."
- State how you prefer to receive status updates (via the phone number, email, or a different Apple ID) on the deletion of the account. Click " Continue".
- You'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code from Apple, Keep it safe and click " Continue."
- Enter the access code received and click " Continue."
- Click " Delete account" after checking the reminders of the deletion effect
- Lastly, click " Sign out" on the confirmation screen.
Your account will still be active before your request is verified. If you want to cancel the request to delete, please get in touch with Apple Support!
If you are looking for a way to delete your Apple ID account without going through the password verification process, we have a solution for you!
Way 2 Delete Apple ID Without Password on iPhone/iPad via Mobitrix LockAway
Mobitrix LockAway is an effective unlock tool that can be used to erase your Apple ID account without deleting any data. This makes it an excellent choice for people who have forgotten their passwords or hacked their accounts.
Best of all, LockAway is easy to use and much lower cost than hiring a professional to unlock your iPhone/iPad. Plus, it's 100% secure, so you can rest assured that your privacy will not be compromised.
- Download Mobitrix LockAway, install, and launch the program on your PC or Mac to select the "Unlock Apple ID" feature to start.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer using a USB cable, and tap " Trust" from the pop-up alert you'll receive when you unlock your iPhone screen.
- Begin to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by clicking " Start."
- The Apple ID password will be removed along with the Apple ID. Then you can use a new Apple ID and enjoy all features on your device.
When Will I Need to Use Mobitrix LockAway?
- If you forgot the Apple ID password and its challenging to reset it;
- If you want to sell your iPhone or iPad but can't remember the Apple ID password to factory reset it;
- If You bought a used iPhone, you'd need LockAway to remove the previous owner's Apple ID;
- If You have an iPhone that has been unused for a while and you forgot its Apple ID account information;
- If your Apple ID account has been locked for security reasons, LockAway can help you regain access to your account.
With its unbeatable security features, high success rate, and affordable price, Mobitrix LockAway is the obvious choice for anyone who wants to keep their data safe.
If you don't want to delete your Apple ID account through the verification process or download Mobitrix LockAway, you can use Find My to delete it remotely.
Way 3 How To Delete Apple ID Remotely With Find My
There are times when people need to delete their Apple ID remotely. This can be for many reasons, such as selling the device on the second-hand market, giving it away, or the phone is stolen. Whatever the reason, it is possible to delete an Apple ID remotely.
However, the device must be connected to an iCloud account, then the Find My feature can be used to track, locate and remotely erase the device. This will also disconnect the Apple ID account from the device.
So, if you want to delete your Apple ID remotely, make sure that you have considered all of these factors first.
Steps on How To Delete Apple ID Remotely With Find My
- " Turn the device off." The device can't be removed from the Devices list unless it is turned off.
- On iCloud.com, check the Find My iPhone feature and click on " All Devices," then click on the device you want to erase.
If you have a selected device before beginning the process, you won't see the "All devices option," To see the Devices list, click on the center of the toolbar and select " new device."
- Click the " Remove from Account" option to delete the device.
Way 4 How To Deactivate An Apple ID
If you deactivate your Apple ID, here's what happens:
- You lose access to all the services that require your Apple ID, including iCloud, iMessage, Apple Pay, and the App Store.
- Your access to send or receive messages via iCloud Mail, FaceTime, or iMessage would be disabled.
- Apple freezes all of your data, making it inaccessible to you and anyone else who may try to access it.
People might want to deactivate their Apple ID account for many reasons. Maybe they want to start fresh with a new account. Or maybe they're selling their iPhone and don't want the new owner to have access to their personal data.
Whatever the reason, deactivating an Apple ID is a straightforward process. And if the person decides they want to start using their account again, all they need to do is reactivate it.
Steps on How To Deactivate Your iCloud Account
- Go to Apple's website, open Data & Privacy , and sign in with the Apple ID account to be deleted.
- Scroll down to the " Temporarily deactivate your account" section and click on the " Request to deactivate your account" access.
- Proceed with the deactivation process by following the set of instructions on each page until you can confirm your account's deactivation.
- Click the " Sign out" button on the confirmation screen.
It usually takes about one week before your deactivation request is approved and processed by Apple, but you'll undoubtedly receive a notification once it's completed. You'll also get instructions on the steps to reactivate your account anytime you are ready.
Deactivating an Apple ID is a much simpler process than deleting it, and the account can be easily reactivated if needed.
Differences Between Deleting and Deactivating the Apple ID
|Delete Apple ID||Deactivating Apple ID|
|Account Status||Permanently Deleted||Temporarily Deleted|
|Access to Apple Store||Permanently Disabled||Temporarily Disabled|
FAQs About Deleting Apple ID
Can I Delete my Apple ID and Create a New One?
Yes, you can delete your Apple ID and start again. when your Apple ID is deleted, all data linked with it, including your subscriptions, purchases, and iCloud data, will be removed. You can create a new Apple ID by signing up for a new email address with a password and entering the same information into the Apple ID creation form.
Can you Delete and Create a New Apple ID with the Same Email Address?
You can delete and create a new Apple ID with the same email address. However, if you have subscriptions or any purchases associated with your old account, they will be lost when deleting it.
In conclusion, there are many different ways to permanently or temporarily delete an Apple ID from an iPhone.
If you're looking for an effective way to delete your Apple ID without Apple ID password and without deleting any data, Mobitrix LockAway is the perfect tool for the job. With its user-friendly interface and simple instructions, erasing your account is a breeze.
Deleting your Apple ID is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.