If you are looking for a way to transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus, then this article got you covered. Transferring WhatsApp may seem tricky if you have no methods to go about it. Luckily, this article will give you the complete guide on how you can quickly transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus.
Is it possible to directly transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus 7t using iCloud/iTunes?
No, you can’t directly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to OnePlus since the two devices use different platforms, and WhatsApp currently doesn’t support any transferring of data across cross-platform. OnePlus is an Android device while iPhone is an iOS device making the devices not compatible with each other.
Ways to directly transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus
To transfer your WhatsApp data, you can either use the free methods of transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus or use third-party tools. This article covers both options.
1. Free Methods
The free methods include:
a. Using Mobitrix WhatsAppTrans
WhatsAppTrans is a free WhatsApp transfer tool that enables you to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to OnePlus. However, a few technical steps are involved. Thus you should have some basic skills to use this tool. Moreover, you risk losing your data in the process as it’s not 100% successful.
To use the WhatsAppTrans tool, follow these steps:
- Click the GitHub link, click “Code,” then download the “Download “ZIP.” A zip file will be downloaded, extract it as it contains two programs: AnalysisWhatsAppChat.exe and ExportiPoneWhatsApp.exe. If any errors arise when executing the .exe file, download VC_redist.x86.exe to fix the issue.
- On your PC, install iTunes and connect your iPhone via a cable to the PC.
- Use the steps below to backup your iPhone.
- With your iPhone connected to the PC, launch iTunes, then click on your iPhone’s icon.
- Unselect the “encrypt local backup” option.
- Click the “Back Up Now” option.
- On your CMD, enter the command: AnalysisWhatsAppChat.exe [whatsappdatapath]
- A media folder and txt folder will be created inside the WhatsApp folder.
- To send the WhatsApp messages to your OnePlus, send the txt folder. To send media files to your OnePlus, send the media folder. Ensure you send the folders to your OnePlus “Photo” folder for easy retrieval.
b. Via Email
It is possible to send your WhatsApp data from your iPhone to OnePlus as an attachment using email. However, you won’t be able to read the messages from WhatsApp as they will be in a txt format.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, click on the chat to transfer, and click “Export Chat.”
- If you also need to share media files, choose to export with or without media.
- Enter your email, then click “Send.”
- On your OnePlus, log in to your email. You will see the WhatsApp data as txt files.
This method of transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus is straightforward. However, it’s best applicable for small data sizes, and the WhatsApp messages will be in “.txt” format, which is a limitation. In addition, only 10,000 messages can be transferred with attachments and 40,000 without attachments.
2. Via Third-party Apps
Various third-party tools can be used to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone OnePlus. Let’s check them out.
a. Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer
Mobitrix is the most recommended professional third-party tool to transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus. Mobitrix is easy to use with only just a few instant steps involved making it the best tool to use. Moreover, with Mobitrix, you don’t need to uninstall WhatsApp, and it’s safe and secure to use. Your data is safeguarded.
To use Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer:
- Download Mobitrix and install it.
- Connect your OnePlus and iPhone to the computer, then open Mobitrix.
- When the devices are detected, set the OnePlus as the destination and the iPhone as the source.
- To start the process, click “Transfer.”
Mobitrix will then instantly transfer WhatsApp data to your OnePlus with no data loss involved. For a quick and safe WhatsApp transfer, use Mobitrix.
Backuptrans is a tool developed to support WhatsApp transfer from iPhone to Android. The tool supports iOS version 4 and higher and is compatible with most Android versions. To use Backuptrans, download and install it, then follow the steps below:
- Connect your Android and iPhone to the computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android, then click “Back up my data.” On the iPhone, click “Trust.”
- Right-click on your iPhone from the screen, then select to transfer your messages from the iPhone to your Android.
Backuptrans support most phone brands. However, you must install it first on the PC, and it doesn’t support Android to iOS transfer.
c. iTransor for WhatsApp
iTransor is a third-party tool designed to help you transfer WhatsApp data across devices. To use iTransor to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to OnePlus:
- Install iTransor on your computer, then click “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices.”
- Connect your iPhone and Android to the computer. Once detected, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click “Transfer,” and the transfer process will start.
Although this method helps you transfer your WhatsApp data, its monthly payment is high, making it expensive over other methods.
Transferring WhatsApp data across devices helps ensure that despite changing different phones, you can still access your data. This article introduced you to the various ways you can easily transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to OnePlus to ensure you have all your WhatsApp memories with you. The most effective method to transfer WhatsApp is by using Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer as it is simple, works on all devices, and your data is kept safe and secure.