- My friends were shocked when I showed them Melmetal, the rarest Pokemon of all, as a part of my Pokemon collection.
- I have experimented with more than ten tools and only found MagicGo as the most reliable one as it does not require Jailbreaking and works with a single click.
- Some articles online tell you it is possible to spoof via VPN, but they are nothing but fluff because VPN only changes your location across the web by altering IP addresses.
Spoofing is a great way to play Pokemon Go and have an exciting experience catching all the rarest Pokemons in different regions worldwide.
The biggest threat is getting your account banned, but after researching deep into the matter, I found a method that is 100% safe to use and play.
After reading this article, I can say with guarantee that you will be able to play Pokemon Go without getting up from your bed, so let's start without getting late.
Why Do You Need to Spoof Pokemon Go?
If you are new to Pokemon Go or spoofing, the first thing that might occur to you is why one will want to fake location by spoofing. There are several benefits you can enjoy with spoofing locations in Pokemon Go, such as:
- You can play Pokemon Go without moving on a tiring day.
- Catching all the rare Pokemons around the world while sitting at home.
- It lets you finish the task quickly, such as walking your buddy.
- The joystick mode adds new excitement to the game.
After knowing the benefits, did you get excited to try spoofing and explore new places all around the globe? If yes, what are you waiting for? Let's move to the next part, where I will be explaining two tested spoofing methods for iOS and Android users.
MagicGo：1-Click to Spoof Pokemon Go [most recommended for iOS]
MagicGo is a professional spoofing tool used to change or shift location to any place of your choice and play accordingly with synchronization. It changes your location with just a single click. Let's jump to the pros of the tool followed by steps.
- Launch MagicGo.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and click "Start."
- Select "Two-spot Mode" and choose a starting point and a destination from the map.
- Set up the movement speed and number of moves. And click "Move."
That is all you have to do to change your location and catch Pokemons in different regions around the globe.
You might find thousands of tools online to spoof location on iOS devices, but why didn't I list any other method? Because that can cause you permanent damage such as privacy issues, Jailbreaking, software glitches, long procedures, or whatnot. Trust me, I have experimented with more than ten tools and only found MagicGo as the most reliable one as it does not require Jailbreaking and works with a single click.
Fake GPS Location (most recommended for Android)
The app is specially designed for Android users to spoof locations for gaming, such as Pokemon Go, to explore new and exciting places. Over 10 million users have spoofed locations with Fake GPS locations. Let's consider the pros and cons of the app.
- The tool comes with a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on the Google Play store.
- You can use this app for free.
- You can catch different Pokemons around the world.
- You will lose your recent position after restarting the app.
- The app has not been updated for a long time.
- Open the app and click on "Select an option to get started."
- Choose "set location" and click on a location from the map.
- Select the tap option and agree to the permission box dialog.
- Go to the settings of your device and look for the build number.
- Keep tapping the build number till you see the developer mode.
- Select the mock location app in the developer settings.
- Choose the "GPS joystick" option.
- Select the start option.
And we are done with the methods. Exploring this beneficial trick was so much fun, but I have one more surprise for you. Let's jump to it.
Can I spoof Pokemon Go without root?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to spoof location on Pokemon Go without Jailbreaking your device. One perfect way to spoof location without Jailbreaking is MagicGo. The tool comes with super-easy steps and does not harm your device in any approach.
Can I spoof Pokemon Go using a VPN?
No, you cannot play Pokemon Go by spoofing your location with a VPN. There are some articles online that tell you it is possible to spoof via VPN, but they are nothing but fluff because VPN only changes your location across the web by altering IP addresses.
How do you spoof Pokemon Go safely?
Spoofing location is not allowed by Niantic, but MagicGo safety protocols made it easier for you to change your location without moving as Niantic will not detect it. With the realistic model of the tool, my speed automatically varies between the selected ranges, so a more natural feel. However, two to three times the speed is ideal for playing Pokemon Go.
Are you excited to try this trick and outdo your friends with your new collection of Pokemons? My friends were shocked when I showed them Melmetal, the rarest Pokemon of all, as a part of my Pokemon collection. All of this was possible because of MagicGo, as I always use this tool to spoof location on my iPhone 13 and play Pokemon Go without moving from my place.