- How to evolve my Eevee into Sylveon Pokemon Go in even faster and more effective ways?
- Wanna know how I made it? In this article, I listed all the best methods during my research and shared my Pokemon tricks with you.
Not sure how to get your Sylveon in Pokemon Go? Then today must be your lucky day! I have almost all Eevee evolution in Pokemon Go. In this post, I will share all my Sylveon Pokemon Go game-playing strategies to ensure you bag that Sylveon in Pokemon Go.
As a huge Pokemon Go fan, collecting that Fairy-type Sylveon Pokemon is a thrilling feeling, and it gives you the pride and joy of accomplishing it. Honestly, it makes one feel like a king and in control of the game. Let’s get started!
2 Easy Ways To Get Sylveon Pokemon Go
Most Pokemon gamers ask how they can collect all the three Eeveelutions in Sylveon Pokemon Go. Well, there are two ways you can do that. For one, you can use the name trick method to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go or use the evolution method.
I will introduce you to how to go about the two ways, their strengths and weaknesses, and then give you the method that I recommend using to quickly evolve Eevee into Sylveon Pokemon Go and become a pro gamer like me.
|Method||Time||Limit of use||Hearts required||Eevee candies required|
|Name Trick||Fast||Only 1||0||25|
Name Trick Method: The Fastest to Get Sylveon in Pokemon Go
If you are a Sylveon Pokemon Go beginner player or just looking for the simplest and fastest way to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go, then using the name trick method works for you.
Advantages of using the name trick method:
- The method is fast and straightforward, especially for beginners.
- You don’t need 70 hearts to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Go successfully.
- The method only works once.
To evolve your Eevee into Sylveon Pokemon Go with name trick method, do the following:
- Choose your preferred Eevee that you like using for Sylveon.
- Edit the name of the Eevee you’ve chosen to “Kira”.
- Save the changes and close the game.
- Reopen your Pokemon Go.
That’s it! Once your Pokemon Go restarts, its name will have been updated, and the Sylveon icon will appear. If you see the icon, you can now successfully evolve your Pokemon.
How to Get Sylveon in Pokemon Go Via Sylveon Evolution
Another way to get Sylveon Pokemon Go is through evolution. The good thing with this method is that you are not limited to using it once, so if you’ve exhausted your rename options or have 70+ hearts, this method will successfully work for you.
- The number of times is not limited.
- It’s an excellent way to challenge yourself as a player.
- You require to have 70 hearts.
- The method is time-consuming. 6+ days needed.
To evolve an Eevee into Sylveon Pokemon Go, follow the steps below:
- Make the Eevee your buddy.
- With the Eevee as your buddy, go ahead and bag 70 hearts.
- Only 12 hearts can be earned per day. Thus, you need at least six days.
- To increase your earned hearts per day, a good tip is to feed the Eevee a Poffin.
- Once you reach the 70 hearts mark, evolve Eevee into Sylveon Pokemon Go by giving it 25 Eevee candies.
That’s it! A Sylveon icon will appear on the evolve Eevee button.
Hey! Yes, the above two methods work in getting Sylveon in Pokemon Go.
However, the first method is limited to a one-time shot. The second method, on the other hand, is time-consuming. I mean, why wait till six or more days to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Go? That said, I have a better solution that I use to make my gaming journey smoother. Allow me to introduce you to Mobitrix MagicGo, the best way to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go.
Mobitrix MagicGo: Best Way to Get More Eevee to Evolve to Sylveon in Pokemon Go
As a Pokemon Go gamer, I don’t think there is a better tool to use to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go than using the Mobitrix MagicGo, a desktop software designed with your best interest, as a player, at heart to help you change your iPhone GPS location and consequently help you move around get Sylveon quickly.
Mobitrix MagicGo is the 1-click tool you need to effortlessly get more Eevees without moving and get more hearts by masking your movement.
Advantages of Mobitrix MagicGo
- With just one click, you get to move around and get more Eevee without moving your GPS location.
- You can quickly move many kilometers around the map at any speed.
- Mobitrix MagicGo is compatible with all iPhone and iOS models, iOS 15 and iPhone 13 inclusive.
- The software is available for Mac and Windows platforms.
How to use Mobitrix MagicGo
- Download Mobitrix MagicGo and launch it after installing it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, then select the “Start” option.
- Go to the Two-spot mode and set the origin and destination from the map and click the “Move” button.
- Now open your Pokemon Go. All your movements on the map are now synchronized to the game and you can start catching many Pokemon.
Congratulations! With just those simple steps, you can now easily move around without moving and evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Go.
How to Get Other Eevee Evolutions in Pokemon Go?
Capturing more Eevees is your goal as a Pokemon Go player. Moreover, the Eevee can also evolve into other elves besides the Sylveon, as discussed below.
- Evolving your Eevee into Vaporeon, Flareon, or Jolteon
- Evolving your Eevee into an Espeon or Umbreon
- Evolving your Eevee into Leafeon or Glaceon
As a Pokemon Go player, Sylveon is a cute and helpful Pokemon, but this will only prove beneficial if you know how to get and evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Go. With this new beautiful Fairy-type Pokemon, your party should now be well presented to create smooth and happy gaming.
In this post, we covered how to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go, but as a gamer and saying this as a gamer-to-gamer recommendation, use the Mobitrix MagicGo to change your GPS location to get more Eevees effortlessly and quickly. You will love it!