- Finding a Ditto in the wild is difficult as it disguises itself as other Pokémon and does not disclose its basic form until caught.
- Ditto is disguised as 8 different Pokémon: a Gastly, Drowzee, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Galpin, Numel, Dwebble, or Foongus.
- This post will discuss strategies to find a Ditto in Pokemon Go.
Catching Ditto in Pokemon Go needs work and luck because it may disguise itself as other Pokemon and adopt their look.
Because I am a Pokemon Go lover and appreciate this lovely Ditto Pokemon, I spent a large amount of time scouring the internet for it.
This article will teach you how to rapidly discover and capture a Ditto in Pokemon Go. I'll also offer you some suggestions on how to catch a Ditto.
What’s Ditto in Pokemon Go?
Ditto, like Pokémon Go, is a little purple blob. It was substantially more beneficial because it could marry into another Pokémon, but you need it to complete your Pokédex and undertake unique research.
- It is also known as 'Change Pokémon' as it can transform other Pokémon when it sees them and disguise their appearance, attributes, and powers.
- It was initially one of 151 Pokémon in Generation I.
- You won't capture Mew until you first catch a Ditto.
Which Pokemon may be Ditto in Pokemon Go?
Here is the full Pokemon Go Ditto list, separated between generations.
|Generation||Pokemon Go Ditto|
|Generation V||Dwebble, Foongus|
|Generation IV||Galpin, Numel|
|Generation II||Teddiursa, Remoraid|
|Generation I||Gastly, Drowzee|
How to Find Ditto in Pokemon Go?
As previously noted, trainers won't know if they've captured a Ditto until they've done so. Trainers must successfully capture a Pokemon that Ditto can turn into, after which a catch screen will display showing the Pokemon reverting to Ditto.
Ditto only emerges once this has been accomplished. Instead of the traditional 'Gotcha,' a 'Oh?' will appear above the ball when you successfully catch your creature, and Ditto will exhibit its genuine cheery smiling demeanor. Voila. finish the mission
Useful Tips to Catch a Ditto in Pokemon Go
Catch a Ditto in Pokémon Go by employing tips and tactics that may enhance the Pokémon Go's timing.
1. An Easier Way to Catch Ditto
You can catch Ditto by employing our Spoofing tool - Mobitrix MagicGo.
Mobitrix MagicGo has several characteristics.
- There are no restrictions on how many times you can change your location on the program.
- To play Pokemon Go without walking, you may generate virtual movement.
- It works with all of the most common iPhone models running iOS 15 and earlier.
- Pokemon Go will not detect the location spoofer and will send no warning strikes. Step-by-step instructions for using Mobitrix MagicGo
How to use Mobitrix MagicGo
- Download and launch Mobitrix MagicGo on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer and click “Start”.
- Set a route or destination from a map and click “Move”.
- Open your Pokémon Go, and the virtual movement has been synced to your game.
- There is no need to jailbreak.
- You may even pretend to walk between different sites at your speed.
- Compatible with all location-based apps, such as Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, the Fitness app, Facebook, and others.
- Support for the latest iOS 15 and the iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max.
Use your nearest radar.
Keep an eye for the target Pokemon on your near list at all times. While they are all very common Pokemon, knowing where they are is useful, especially as more and more Pokemon are introduced to the mix.
Ditto with lures and incense.
According to The Silph Road, you can catch a Ditto using lures and incense. If you're trapped in one spot but don't want to miss out, put on interest and incense, target the list Pokemon, and Ditto may come to you rather than the other way around.
Everyone's dittos are the same.
Unlike shiny Pokemon, one may always locate Ditto inside a set Pokemon spawn, which is fully random and not shared by other players. If you're looking for a Ditto and another player finds one, you'll get it as well if you can get to that spot. If you're a part of a Pokemon Go Discord group, request that players keep you up to speed on what's going on in your area, but be quick because they won't be there long.
Break open a Lucky Egg
It will not increase your odds of capturing Ditto, but if you're embarking on a Ditto hunt, you'll gain a lot of XP by inspecting every Pokemon you come across. If you break a Lucky Egg, your XP will be doubled for an hour. The same holds with Star Pieces. People, it's time to maximize the grind.
FAQ about Ditto
How to Catch Shiny Ditto?
Shiny Ditto is also accessible to capture in the wild in Pokemon Go. If you come across a Shiny Pokemon that Ditto can change into, that Pokemon is probably not a Ditto. Trainers can, however, capture a Pokemon like Drowzee, and it will expose itself to be a Shiny Ditto.
In Pokémon Go, can I hatch Ditto from eggs?
It is impossible to hatch a Ditto from an egg in Pokémon Go. It must be captured using a Poke Ball following the steps mentioned above.
Ditto is more popular than Pokémon GO owing to its unique features. We hope you now have a better understanding of "how to catch a Ditto in Pokémon GO." Furthermore, this article covers all of the Ditto Pokémon GO tips and strategies.
Why push oneself to such much difficulty for Ditto Pokémon GO? Using the Mobitrix MagicGo spoofing tool, Mobitrix MagicGo allows you to immediately shift your position, which means you may capture Pokémon like Ditto from anywhere in the globe -. That's very wonderful.
Furthermore, you may play Pokemon Go without moving, catch a limitless amount of Pokémon.