- To access the information or watch something restricted to my country or area, I usually fake my locations by implementing many worthy approaches. You can utilize these guidelines if you too desire the same one.
- You can learn all the safe and secure methods to fake GPS locations.
- This article consists of thorough step-by-step instructions on how to fake a location securely.
Sometimes, your IP address will restrict your Internet access, preventing you from learning about news from other regions, watching movies, and playing games, among other things. The only way to continue using the internet and applications freely is to fake your GPS location and IP addresses as well.
Fake location is to trick applications into thinking you're somewhere you're not; this tricks your phone into notifying them you've changed your site. Most of the time, every location-based app on your phone will be fooled when you fake your GPS location. This article will share the best location changers to fake locations on your iPhone or Android.
How Can I Fake My Location?
You can easily fake your location with the help of certain location changers available on the market. There are numerous location-changing techniques and apps available, but you must take precautions while selecting one for yourself. Some suspicious software exposes your devices to malware programs. These things depend on which location you need to fake. Is it a GPS location or IP location? Let's see what the difference is between GPS and IP location.
Difference between Faking GPS location and IP location
A global positioning system (GPS) is a network of satellites and receivers that are used to identify the location of objects on Earth. Your smartphone and app use this precise location to provide you with location-based services. You will need a fake GPS rarely when:
- Disallow social media apps to see your current location when you use them.
- Gain an Advantage in a Game
- Boost GPS Signals on Your Real Location
It's a broad, all-encompassing address that can be used for any country or location. A VPN is a life-saver for you because it can easily change your IP address to another provider.
VPN seems beneficial to you in several cases. Some are listed below.
- Permit you to access a website that is restricted to a specific country.
- The most amazing thing is, On Netflix, you may watch films and television shows from other locations.
- It safeguards your online safety. Will not divulge your personal information and disable website cookie tracking.
As we have seen, the difference between GPS and IP addresses. Both are distinct in specific ways. Now I will share the best practices for fake location on iPhone as well and on Android.
Best Ways to Fake Location (for GPS)
1. MagicGo: 1-Click to Fake Location (the most recommended for iPhone)
MagicGo program is the best option for iPhone users like myself who want to create fictitious locations. This location changer is highly successful in spoofing your GPS location. It is also very easy to fool other networks.
It works with a wide variety of GPS-based apps and games available for iPhones. Bear in mind that GPS is more precise. As a result, it is critical to select a competitive program. MagicGo is quite compatible with simulating network speed. Here is a specific method of "How to fake location on iPhone with MagicGo."
Steps to Use
- Launch MagicGo and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and click "Start."
- Set a location from the map and click "Move."
Your fake GPS location is set! All location-based applications on your iPhone will also be sent to the fake GPS location.
2. Fake GPS location (most recommended for Android)
If you are an Android user, don’t think that you can’t fake your location. I've figured out a way for you to fake the location and do whatever you want without having to worry about being tracked down. To accomplish this, simply follow the listed procedures.
Steps to Follow:
- Open the Google Play store, then download and install the Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick application.
- Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled "Select an option to get started." Tap the Set Location option.
- Tap the Open map option. You can use a map to select a false location for your phone. It will appear on the Latitude and Longitude line in GPS Joystick.
- Tap Start. You'll see a Draw Permission Required dialog box, which prompts you to change a system setting. Tap Go to Settings.
- Tap Permit drawing over other apps, then tap to go back.
- Tap Start. A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to enable a mock location.
- To enable a fake location, you'll need to dive into your phone's settings. Tap Go to Settings, About, and find the Build Number.
- Tap fast on the Build Number until a notification appears indicating that you've entered Developer Mode. Disable any Developer Mode notifications.
- In your phone's Settings, tap Developer Options, then tap Select mock location app. Tap GPS Joystick. (You can also search for the Select mock location app.)
- Tap Start on the GPS Joystick. You can check to see if your location has been updated by using Google Maps or a similar app. Your falsified location may take a few moments to appear on other people's phones.
- I found its good rating on google play store, about 4.6/5
- I found it is totally free of cost, so no money is wasted.
- You can play different games from all over the world.
- I haven’t observed any updates for a long time.
- The most irritating characteristic is that the app loses its last location each time it is restarted.
After you've learned how to fake your GPS location, you'll now be asked what about your IP address? Don't worry; I've figured out how to fake an IP address on both an iPhone and an Android phone with ease and convenience.
How to Fake Location (for IP location)
- I found it easy to use.
- It is free of cost.
- You don’t need to download its desktop software.
- It only supports browsing.
- Not compatible with some worldwide GPS-based games. E.g., Pokemon Go
- You are not able to make a fake location on social media.
- Only available for iOS and iPads
Introduce how to use ProtonVPN step by step
- First of all, download the ProtonVPN iOS app.
- After downloading and installing the app, tap Open to launch it.
- The first time you start the ProtonVPN app, it will prompt you to sign in.
- Enter your username and password if you already have a ProtonVPN account. If you do not already have an account, sign up for a free ProtonVPN iOS account.
- After logging in, Click Quick Connect at the bottom of your screen.
- You'll get a Connection Request window when you try to connect the first time. Let's go ahead and do this. You are now connected.
- After establishing a VPN connection, tap Disconnect, which will replace the Quick Connect icon in the bottom center of your screen.
In addition to ProtonVPN, there are some other ways to fake locations smoothly and efficiently. Here is another exciting hack for you to fake your location.
Other Ways To Fake Location
I use and love the ones mentioned here; they are pretty effective and safe. Indeed, there are numerous location changers that may assist you in changing your GPS or IP location. As a result, I include a link below. Thus, you can compare one another and choose the one that is the best fit for you.
1. Can I fake the location on Google Maps?
Yes, you can fake a location on Google Maps or Apple Maps. Nowadays, it's pretty simple to obtain fake Google Maps locations. You can download the Fake GPS Location app from Google Play if you are an Android user. If you are an iOS user, just download and install MagicGo to alter their present location on your iPhone.
2. Can fake GPS be detected?
Some free location changers may not be able to avoid detection because their features are limited, putting your account at risk; however, MagicGo was developed as a professional tool for this purpose; while playing Pokemon Go, I will use the Realistic Mode, which randomly varies my GPS moving speed within a selected speed range. I enjoyed using it because it never resulted in my account being banned.
3. What is a GPS location Changer?
This straightforward program allows you to change your GPS location. Protect your privacy by preventing apps and websites from tracking your actual location. Evaluate your location-based applications. Additionally, this app displays extensive location information, making it a compelling location status tool.
As we all are well aware, technology is progressing at a breakneck pace. Now, anyone can download a mock location app on their cell phone or computer and produce a fake location. These fake location apps and tools provide you with better internet security and an opportunity to utilize those resources which are only limited to other countries. In this article, I have shared my experienced and trusted ways in detail with you to facilitate you. These are most convenient and efficient in their working and usage.
MagicGo is one of the best applications for iPhone Users to create a fake location for multiple purposes. Being an iPhone user, I am a fan of the product's versatility. It manipulates your GPS and your Internet Protocol address to easily enjoy other regions' resources. You won't be tracked down because it has a good network simulation capability.