How to Unlock iPad Without Password
Is your iPad locked? Do you want to unlock it quickly? Then this article is for you. Forgetting your iPad passcode and try to guess it a few times will make it be disabled.
To help you unlock your iPad, this post will discuss the various ways on how to unlock iPad without Password. Let’s get started.
- 1. Unlock iPad via LockAway [ the most convenient way]
- 2. How to Unlock iPad without Password via iTunes
- 3. Unlock your iPad without Password via Find My Phone (iCloud)
1. Unlock iPad via LockAway [ the most convenient way]
LockAway is a professional third-party tool able to unlock a locked iPad without requiring any password or iTunes. Additionally, LockAway can unlock your iPad without leading to any loss of data in the process. If you are looking for the most convenient and safest method to unlock your iPad, it’s time you used LockAway.
Why use LockAway?
- i. Easily unlock your iPad without Password.
- ii. Supports all iOS and iPad versions.
- iii. It doesn’t require iTunes to unlock the iPad.
- iv. The tool works safely and protects all your data.
- v. It’s a professional tool used by many users.
LockAway can unlock various locks on your iPad, such as Touch ID, alphanumeric passcode, Face ID, and 4/6-digit passcode.
How to unlock iPad without Password using LockAway:
- 1. Download and install LockAway on your computer, then launch it.
- 2. Connect your iPad to the computer.
- 3. Select the “Unlock Screen Passcode” mode.
- 4. Click “Start.”
Once the process completes, you will have your unlocked iPad ready for use.
2. How to Unlock iPad without Password via iTunes
If your iPad is locked, you can still unlock it without using a password via the iTunes associated with the iPad. Using iTunes can unlock your iPad without causing any data loss.
This method of unlocking your iPad without a Password will work provided you had synced your iPad with a computer and have a backup to restore your iPad from. Data will be restored to the time you last made the backup.
To unlock your iPad without Password using iTunes, the steps differ depending on the type of iPad.
i. For an iPad with a Face ID:
- 1. First, ensure the iPad is connected to the computer.
- 2. Long-press either of the volume and Top buttons simultaneously, and power the iPad off when the power slider appears.
- 3. Holding the Top button, connect the iPad to the computer.
- 4. Hold the Top button until the iPad enters recover mode.
- 5. Once the iPad is reset, go ahead and restore it.
ii. For an iPad with a Home button:
- 1. Ensure the iPad is not connected to a computer.
- 2. Long-press the iPad’s Top button until the power slider appears to turn it off.
- 3. Once turned off, holding the Home button, connect the iPad to the computer.
- 4. Hold the Home button until it enters recovery mode.
- 5. Once the iPhone is reset, restore your backup.
iii. Restore your iPad
- 1. From the computer’s screen, locate your iPad.
- 2. Click “Restore.”
- 3. iTunes will download the needed firmware to unlock your iPad.
- 4. If the process exceeds 15 minutes, you need to repeat the entire process.
- 5. Once the process completes, go ahead and set up your iPad to continue using it.
Although this method of unlocking your iPad without Password via iTunes works, it’s only appli-cable if you have synced your iPad with iTunes to a computer. If not, all your data will be lost when the iPad is reset.
3. Unlock your iPad without Password via Find My Phone (iCloud)
If you have not synced your iPad with iTunes, you can alternatively use iCloud via the Find My iPhone feature to unlock your iPad. Provided you have the Find My iPhone feature enabled on your iPad, you can go ahead and use the steps below to unlock it.
- i. Open the Find My iPhone website. You can also use the Find My iPhone app on an-other iOS device.
- ii. Using your credentials, log in to the iCloud account associated with the iPad.
- iii. Click the “All Devices” button.
- iv. Select your iPad, then click erase iPad.
- v. Confirm the process by clicking “Erase.”
- vi. If using the Find My iPhone app, select your iPad from the list.
- vii. Click “Actions.”
- viii. Select your iPad, then click “Erase iPad.”
- ix. Confirm by clicking “Erase Mac.”
Your iPad will be erased, and everything, including the Password, deleted. You can set it up to continue using it. The disadvantage of this method is that if you have no iCloud backup or haven’t associated the iPad with your iCloud account, the method won’t work.
Don’t let a locked iPad hinder you from using the iPad for your activities. This post introduced the various methods on how to unlock iPad without Password. If you want a reliable and quick way of unlocking your iPad without requiring any password and without deleting your data and settings, use the LockAway tool. You will love it!