Booting into Recovery Mode on Android devices involves a combination of physical button presses. The specific sequence can vary based on the manufacturer and sometimes even between models of the same brand. Here's a list of common button combinations for various major brands:
- Most models: Volume Up + Home + Power. Hold the buttons until the device logo appears, then release.
- Some newer models (e.g., Galaxy S8 and newer): Volume Up + Bixby + Power
2. Google (Pixel/Nexus):
- Volume Down + Power. Hold the buttons until the device logo appears, then navigate using the volume buttons to the "Recovery mode" option and select it with the power button.
- Most models: Volume Down + Power. When the LG logo appears, briefly release only the power button and then press it again (all while still holding the volume down button).
- Most older models: Volume Down + Power. This first takes you to the bootloader. Use the volume buttons to select the "Recovery" option and confirm with the power button.
- Most models: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select.
- Volume Down + Power. Hold until the OnePlus logo appears.
- Volume Up + Power. Hold until the Huawei logo appears.
- Turn off the device.
- Press the Volume Up button a few times.
- While doing that, connect the device to a PC using a USB cable. The LED light should change color, indicating you are in recovery mode.
- Volume Down + Power. Hold until the device logo appears.
- Volume Up + Power. Hold until the recovery mode menu appears.
- Volume Up + Power. Hold until the device logo appears.
- Volume Up + Power. Hold until the device logo or the recovery mode menu appears.
Note: The above methods are generic and might work for most models of the respective brands. However, due to the variation even within brands, it's always a good idea to double-check for your specific model if you find difficulty entering recovery mode. Also, ensure your device's battery is sufficiently charged before attempting to enter recovery mode to avoid potential complications.