How to Transfer all Your WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone?
I was devastated when I read on WhatsApp’s official website that I could not transfer my chats and other data from an Android device to an iPhone.
This meant one of two things for me, either I’d have to lose the precious WhatsApp data, my prized possession, or I’d have to let the new iPhone 12 Pro Max go, which I got as a gift.
Not comfortable with any of those, I turned the internet upside down and was finally able to transfer my data. Here’s how I did that.
Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer – The App that Saved My Day
Just when I felt that my case was hopeless and was thinking of letting the new iPhone go because sacrificing my WhatsApp data was not an option for me, I found a software named Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer.
To say that this software is the best one for this job will be an understatement.
Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer is a software designed for backing up, restoring, and transferring WhatsApp data.
It can be used to transfer WhatsApp data across any two devices regardless of their operating system, to backup WhatsApp on your computer with no storage limits, and to restore the backed-up WhatsApp data to any device from the computer the backup was made on.
What Makes Mobitrix the Best?
When I say Mobitrix is the best app for this job, I mean it.
As you can already tell, I am a bit too sensitive about my WhatsApp data, I was going to take no chances and made sure that I am using the right tool.
The things that make Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer the best app for transferring data from an Android device to an iPhone include:
- It can transfer all data from the source device to the destination device. It means all the texts, images, videos, emoticons, documents, and stickers.
- Unlike other WhatsApp backup methods that involve the use of cloud storage, where the data can be exposed to threats, this method stores your data on your own computer. The result is impeccable security and privacy.
- You don’t even need to uninstall iPhone on the old device. Just set it to flight mode, check the restored messages on the destination device, and if you see any problem, your WhatsApp data would still be intact on the old device.
- It supports all Android phones, even the ones running Android 11 and all iPhone models.
- The transfer process literally takes three clicks.
Using Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer:
One of the best things that I noted about Mobitrix, the reason why I am suggesting this app is that it is very easy to use.
All you need is a computer. It can be a Mac or PC, and the USB cables to connect the phones to the computer. Once you have these things, transferring the WhatsApp data is a matter of minutes.
There are two approaches that you can use to transfer WhatsApp data from an Android device to an iPhone using Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer.
You can either transfer the data directly or you can back up the data on your computer from the Android device and then restore it to the iPhone.
Let’s see how both of these work.
Transferring WhatsApp Data Directly Using Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer
In this method, you need to connect both the Android device (source) and the iPhone (destination) to the computer at the same time. Once they are connected, the transfer process is simple.
Here’s how you can do this in one:
- Install Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer on your computer and launch it once it is installed.
- Attach both devices to the computer you installed Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer on. Make sure you use good-quality USB cables for this in order to avoid problems and make the process fast.
- Once the devices are displayed on the Mobitrix interface, set the Android device as the source and the iPhone as the destination.
- Click transfer, and all your WhatsApp data will be immediately transferred from the Android device to the iPhone.
NOTE: You need to keep both devices connected to the computer until the transfer process completes. Failing to do so will lead to the data not being properly transferred.
Transferring WhatsApp Data from an Android Device to iPhone Indirectly
If you want to keep a copy of your WhatsApp data for any possible use in the future, this is the method that you need to follow.
In this method, you first make a backup of the data on your computer and then transfer it to the iPhone. This is just as simple as the previous one.
- Install Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer on your computer and run it to start the process.
- Connect the Android Device to the computer and click on the “Backup” button on the Mobitrix interface. Wait for the software to create a backup of your WhatsApp.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and go to the restore backup option.
- Select the backup and click restore to restore it on the iPhone. Wait for the process to complete and you are good to go.
Make sure you keep the phone connected when the backup is being made or being restored.
To Sum Up
What I learned from all of this is that nothing in the world is impossible if you have the right tool to accomplish it. A lot of people who shift from Android to iOS devices have to sacrifice many years’ worth of their memories, documents, and photos just because the official WhatsApp website says it is impossible to transfer their data.
If you are going to or have recently changed your phone, I’d suggest you give Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer a shot. It will save all your precious memories, and you’ll get to keep them. This app can help you save your valuable data, just like it helped me when I had practically no other option left.