Best Solutions for Transferring WhatsApp from Android to iOS
One of the biggest frustrations for phone users is the battle between Android and iOS. These two systems are not compatible, so, if a user changes phone systems they risk losing precious WhatsApp data like photos, chat history and more. Well, not any more! Here are some ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Android devices to iOS.
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS using email
- Can you Transfer Whatsapp from Android to iOS via Google Drive?
- An Easy Way to Transfer Whatsapp from Android to iOS - Mobitrix
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS using email
Did you know you can transfer WhatsApp Chat history with your email? Here’s how:
- Open WhatsApp > Settings > Chats.
- Go to “Chat History” and select “Export Chat”.
- Choose your own email address to transfer your chat history to.
- Open your email on your new iPhone, to view your WhatsApp Chat history
Pros of this method:
- Transfer via email allows users to transfer data without downloading a third party application.
Cons of this method:
- The exported file will be sent in txt. format. This cannot be viewed by your iPhone in WhatsApp, so it is not an appropriate option for most users.
- The procedure has several detailed steps.
- A simple mistake, such as sending to the wrong email address can risk important WhatsApp data being leaked. This is not a secure option.
- The speed of the transfer is dependent on your internet connection and might be very slow.
- You cannot transfer via email without a network connection.
Can you Transfer Whatsapp from Android to iOS via Google Drive?
Unfortunately, you cannot use Google Drive to transfer WhatsApp chat history from an Android to an iOS device. The operating systems of these two companies are not compatible - basically, the ‘language’ that Android uses for the functionality of devices is completely different from iOS, so the two systems cannot ‘communicate’ with one another.
Android devices are compatible with Google Drive, but iOS is not. Therefore, you cannot use Google Drive to transfer WhatsApp chat history. However, there is a third party option to allow you to transfer data between Android and iOS.
An Easy Way to Transfer Whatsapp from Android to iOS - Mobitrix
Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer provides an easy solution to the problem of transferring between Android and iOS. Since these systems cannot ‘communicate’ with one another, Mobitrix is the option you need to transfer data between the two.
Simply download Mobitrix on your personal computer and connect the two devices to your computer with USB cables. Follow the simple steps to set up one device as the “source” and the other as the “destination”. Then, start the transfer.
That’s it! Mobitrix will transfer the WhatsApp Chat history from your Android phone to your iOS device (or vice versa).
More detailed steps (with graphics) are here.
Advantages of Mobitrix
- Mobirix works with any phone number. If you change your phone number, many other methods will not work for you to transfer WhatsApp data.
- Users keep not only all their chat information, but all files from your original WhatsApp account. This is very important for transferring important media and files, like videos and photos.
- There are no “Country Limits”, like some other transfer options.
- Mobitrix is fast and convenient to use - one single download, and easy to follow steps.
- After the initial download, no network connection is not needed. This means that your data is transferred in a secure manner, and you won’t use lots of expensive data to transfer your WhatsApp Chat history.
You may find several ways to transfer Whatsapp Chat history between Android and iOS advertised on the internet. Many of these options -like email- don’t actually work. There is really only one effective way - Mobitrix.
Save time and effort by transferring WhatsApp data with Mobitrix.