- The tool is not as effective as Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer, but I thought to share the method with you in case you want to experiment yourself.
- Luckily, I didn't have to face this problem since Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer got my back and solved my transfer issue quickly and easily from my Samsung device to the new iPhone 14.
- It is 100% possible to transfer WhatsApp business from Android to iPhone with Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer by choosing the 'WhatsApp business' option.
Android Whatsapp to iPhone Transfer
For months, I have been reluctant to buy a new phone as I didn't want to lose my important business chats with clients. But I couldn't hold myself when I saw the new and stylish iPhone 14.
I spent days searching for a perfect method to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and finally found a solution that met all my expectations.
If you are also stuck in the same situation, then go through this guide till the end to learn some effective ways for Android WhatsApp to iPhone transfer.
Being a businessman, my biggest nightmare was to lose my data and chats with clients on WhatsApp because it consisted of more than 8 GBs of crucial information. Since the data was very important, I couldn't dare to experiment with different methods that come with no guarantee. However, Mobitrix saved my life here. I transferred all my important chats and information to my new iPhone 14 without deleting it from my previous Android phone, and I loved how the procedure was so smooth.
Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer via Mobitrix (The best way)
Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer is a professional tool that offers you Android WhatsApp to iPhone transfer with a single click. Let's consider some pros of the tool to have a better understanding.
- Non-tech people can also use this tool easily.
- You do not have to uninstall WhatsApp.
- It transfers all types of data such as videos, images, text, etc.
- The tool 100% complies with your privacy.
- It supports all types of Android and iPhone models.
- Download Download the Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer tool.
- Connect your Android device and iPhone to your computer
- Click Transfer.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
I tried to transfer my WhatsApp data from Samsung to iPhone 14 but you would love to know that Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer supports 1000s of Android phones such as Samsung, Huawei, Vivo, XiaoMi to iPhone 14/14 Pro/13/13 Pro/12/12 Pro and all the other iPhones.
While searching for a perfect tool to transfer Android WhatsApp to iPhone transfer, I found another tool, Backuptrans, that works the same. However, it does not transfer all of the data. The tool only works with messages and not with pictures, videos, and other media. The tool is not as effective as Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer, but I thought to share the method with you in case you want to experiment yourself.
Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer
Backuptrans is third-party software that lets you backup your messages and chats from Android device to iPhone like the original. If you wish to know more about Backuptrans, then here are some of the pros and cons:
- Connect your Android device to the computer and launch the software.
- Back up your WhatsApp data in a local database of software.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer and wait for loading to complete.
- Restore your WhatsApp data from the local backup by choosing "Transfer Messages from Database to iPhone" from the right-click menu.
- Select your iPhone and click to confirm.
Backuptrans Android Whatsapp to iPhone Transfer
- It directly transfers WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
- You can also transfer WhatsApp messages in a document form such as txt, doc, pdf, or Html.
- The tool can also be used to view, export, or print WhatsApp messages on a computer.
- The method is complicated and has long steps.
- The software is outdated that does not make it user-friendly to use.
- It cannot export all the data, such as images or videos, without a computer.
- It might also not be safe to use as the tool can read your messages and chats.
If you are looking for some free methods to try, then here I am going to fulfill your wish but let me warn you in advance that the free methods of Android WhatsApp to iPhone transfer might come with some cons, such as limited data.
Via WhatsAppTrans Box (Free)
Instead of restoring WhatsApp messages or chats in a document form, Whatsapp Trans Box lets you restore data on your WhatsApp in your new phone for free. Let's jump to the pros and cons followed by steps.
- Download the WhatsApp Transfer Box toolkit.
- Backup WhatsApp data of your phone into internal storage.
- Connect your Android phone to your PC.
- Copy the WhatsApp data into your PC by running [copywhatsapptopc].
- Disconnect your Android phone from your computer.
- Download an Android emulator on a PC.
- Install WhatsApp on your Android emulator
- Run [copywhatsapptoandroid] to copy the WhatsApp folder into the emulator on your PC.
- Log in to WhatsApp on the emulator to restore WhatsApp data on the emulator.
- Extract the WhatsApp databases from the emulator.
- Run [pullwhatsapptopc] to copy the database directory to the PC in order to facilitate the subsequent transfer.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your phone and log in.
- Connect your phone to PC and execute [restorewhatsappdata].
Download the Toolkit of WhatsAppTrans Box
- The method is completely free and supports huge data transfer.
- The tool also supports the restoration of chat history in a new device.
- You can only restore messages or chats for up to 3 months.
- It does not transfer WhatsApp media such as images, videos, etc.
- The steps are very complicated to follow.
Via Email (Free)
The second free method to transfer Android WhatsApp to iPhone is via Email, but it does not show messages in WhatsApp of your new phone but export data as a document form. Here are the pros and cons of transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone:
- Launch the chat you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Go to settings and click more.
- Select 'export chat' and choose Email.
- Enter an email and hit the send button.
- Now, open that Email in your new iPhone and download it.
transfer via email
- The method is very easy to follow.
- Chats of different persons can only be transferred one by one.
- It only transfers 10,000 messages with media and 40,000 without media.
Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer FAQs
FAQs of Restoring WhatsApp
That's all about methods. Do you have queries regarding WhatsApp transfer from Android to iPhone? Don't worry; I am going to handle all of that.
Can I transfer my Android WhatsApp Business to iPhone?
Yes, it is 100% possible to transfer WhatsApp business from Android to iPhone with Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer. All you have to do is choose the 'WhatsApp business' option before starting the transfer process.
Can I use Google Drive to transfer my WhatsApp backup from my Android to iPhone?
I am afraid to say that it is not possible to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via Google Drive because it uses incompatible encryption protocols that are not supported by iPhone or any other iOS device.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup using a local backup from Android to iPhone?
No, you cannot use a local backup to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone because the encoding works differently on both types of devices.
WhatsApp has now become a major part of our lives as a basic way of communication with family, friends, or clients. But it can be one hectic issue to transfer WhatsApp while getting a new phone. Luckily, I didn't have to face this problem since Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer got my back and solved my transfer issue quickly and easily from my Samsung device to the new iPhone 14.