Best Alternative to Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer in 2021
While there are many ways to transfer data from one Android device to another, but best way is to use a third-party WhatsApp transfer solution that is designed to make the process easy. One of the most popular WhatsApp transfer tools is Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer. In this article, we take a look at the best alternative to this tool in greater detail.
- 1. Best Alternative to Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer
- 2. How to Use Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer (the most tool)
- 3. How to Use WhatsAppTrans Box (free tool)
- 4. How to Use WhatsAppTrans (free tool)
1. Best Alternative to Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer
While Backuptrans might be a good solution, the less friendly interface makes it difficult for most people to use this program to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. There is an alternative tool that allows you to very quickly and very easily transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone in 1 click. This tool is Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer and it is so easy to use that all you have to do is connect the devices to the computer and click on one button.
The following are some of the comparisons between the 2 software.
|Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer||Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer|
|Features||Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to Android, Android to iPhone||Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone only|
|Difficulty||The instructions on the interface is easy to understand.||The interface is cluttered and can be very difficult to navigate.|
|Fee||$19.95 (Lifetime license), $16.95 (1 year)||$29.95 (Lifetime license)|
|Compatibility||Supports almost all iOS devices including the iPhone 12 and all Android devices as well as all versions of the iOS firmware and all versions of the Android OS.||Backuptrans has not been updated for a long time which makes it difficult to use particularly on devices running newer versions of iOS 13.|
|Transferring time||Depending on the data size, it will take about 10 minutes to an hour to complete the transfer.||This will take around 1 to 3 hours to complete.|
|Supported data types||All WhatsApp chats and attachments can be transferred, including pictures, videos, audios files.||Support all WhatsApp chat history and attached files.|
2. How to Use Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer
To use Mobitrix to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, download and install the program to your computer and then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Launch the program on your computer and select “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices” from the options on the left.
Step 2: Now connect both devices to the computer using USB cables and wait for the program to detect the devices. Here, you also want to make sure that the devices are in the correct order. In this case, the Android device needs to be the “Source” device and the iPhone needs to be the “Destination” device”.
Step 3: Simply click “Transfer” and the transferring process of WhatsApp data from the Android device to the iPhone will begin immediately.
Keep the device connected through the entire process and Mobitrix will let you know when the process is complete.
3. How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via WhatsAppTrans Box
Mobitrix launched WhatsAppTrans Box to enable users to transfer their WhatsApp freely. The following are the instructions for using this tool:
Please check the detailed instructions as below:
Step 1: Get the toolkit of WhatsAppTrans Box downloaded.
Step 2: Extract the WhatsApp data from your Android by using the steps below:
- On your local storage of your Android, back up the WhatsApp data.
- Plug your Android into the PC, then execute [copywhatsapptopc] to transfer the data to your computer.
- End the connection to your computer, then install an emulator on the android phone. Bignox is one of the emulators that you can install. After installing the emulator. Set ROOT permission.
- Install WhatsApp on the emulator from the official website of WhatsApp.
- Transfer the folder of WhatsApp to the emulator from the PC by executing [copywhatsapptoandroid]
- Now you can restore the data on the emulator by logging in to WhatsApp.
- To get the WhatsApp databases from the emulator, run [pullwhatsapptopc] The databases will be copied to your computer..
DO Not login to the installed version immediately after the installation is completed.
Note: The database path is /data/data/com.whatsapp/databases/.
Step 3: The primary tool that facilitates the transfer of WhatsApp is whatsappandroid2iphone.exe. However, the limitation of the device is that only data within the last three months can be transferred.
- Go ahead and execute [whatsappandroid2iphone].
Step 4: How to restore WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone?
- Install a new WhatsApp on your iPhone after downloading it. Then, connect your iPhone to a computer.
- All the chat history of WhatsApp will be visible now after running [restorewhatsappdata].
- It is a free method.
- WhatsApp chat history can be restored quickly on a new device through this tool.
- Huge data sizes can be transferred through this tool.
- Offers support to transfer data between Android and iPhone.
- Chats that are within the past three months is the only one that can be restored.
- Other media files like videos and other attachments cannot be transferred.
Remember that this tool is suitable if you are restoring data within the past three months alone.
To transfer all your data, including emojis, without limitation on the period, then you can choose the Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer as your best choice.
If you have enough computer skills, you can use WhatsAppTrans (Method 4) to save your chats.
4. Using WhatsAppTrans (free tool) to transfer WhatsApp Message
In addition to the already stated transfer methods, WhatsApp Trans is a free tool to use but it requires you to have good computer skills to use it.
Note the following before using the tool:
- Mobitrix WhatsAppTrans is free to use.
- To use, you must have good computer skills or a computer background.
- The tool doesn’t guarantee a 100% success rate, you risk losing data in the process.
- This tool can transfer many contact’s messages but it limits you from viewing the messages on your iPhone.
- Instead, the chat history is available in the iPhone's "Files" App.
Here’s how to use the WhatsApp Trans tool:
You will first export the WhatsApp data from the Android device.
Step 1: Download the customized WhatsApp business(.apk) or WhatsApp(.apk) from Github.
Download the ExportAndroidWhatsApp.exe export tool.
Note: Before proceeding, from your Android phone, open the file manager and check if the folder “WhatsApp” exists, if it doesn’t exist, DON’T use this method, refer to other methods from the article.
Step 2: Using the local backup feature of WhatsApp, create a local backup on your android phone. Ensure that the backup creating process is successful otherwise your data will be lost. The next step is to uninstall the current WhatsApp on your android phone then, install the customized version that you downloaded from GitHub. Set it up and when prompted whether or not to restore the backup, click the option to restore data. Moreover, allow WhatsApp to access your storage.
Step 3: From your Android phone, go to the “WhatsApp” folder and create a “data.flg” file inside it. Re-open the installed WhatsApp, a folder “chatpath” alongside a file “ok.flg” will be created inside the “WhatsApp” folder. If not created, it implies that the exporting of your chat history was unsuccessful.
Step 4: Connect using a cable the Android phone to your PC then copy the “WhatsApp” folder and paste it on your PC.
Step 5: From your PC, launch the terminal for CMD and enter the command:
ExportAndroidWhatsApp.exe WhatsApp path
On clicking enter, a “txt” file containing your chat history will be created inside that WhatsApp directory.
Step 6: Open or download the latest iTunes on your PC and ensure your iPhone is connected to the PC.
Step 7: Import your images and media files using the file management feature from your “Media” folder that is inside the WhatsApp directory. Importing the media files into your “Photos” folder on your iPhone is recommended as this will enable you to check these media files on your iPhone.
Step 8: In case you need to import the txt files from your “WhatsApp” folder, import them also into the “Photos” directory on your iPhone moreover, for future access you can share the files with your other accounts or even relatives as a backup measure.
This method is recommended to use only if you have good computer knowledge as it is more technical but in case you don’t have a good computer background, use other methods such as Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer
In summary, the article looked at the various ways you can use to transfer WhatsApp from an Android to iPhone. It covered ways like Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer software which is an easy third-party tool to use. Depending on your preferences, the article has a method that suits your needs.