What is your policy on refund?
For any reasonable order dispute, Mobitrix welcomes customers to “RETURNS & EXCHANGES” center to apply.
Mobitrix values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Mobitrix products and services. Most Mobitrix software offers a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase.
It is because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Mobitrix provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for most products. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
Mobitrix generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product’s functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.
Mobitrix does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities. However, Mobitrix can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, providing the price difference between products does not exceed USD $20, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, Mobitrix will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Mobitrix recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Mobitrix cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be cancelled. However, Mobitrix will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Mobitrix ‘s system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should visit the Mobitrix Support Center to retrieve it —all queries will be responded to within 24hrs.
4) Any returns for wrong purchase of our product after finding a replacement product from another company.
5) Mobitrix Product price differences between different regions or price differences between Mobitrix and other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. Mobitrix cooperates with a third-party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas Mobitrix may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle’s guarantee period.
7) A purchase that the customer regrets without reasoning and refuses to work with our customer service department will not be returned.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Mobitrix support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Mobitrix support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated. If the order exceeds the days guarantee period.
3) With regard to the software Mobitrix Mobitrix, its failure is not eligible for a refund. Instead, we provide technical support for our customers in need.
Mobitrix offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS) or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of them.
2) A swap of a program would require you to purchase the proper one that you did not in the first place, and then the original program would be refunded back to you.
3) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Mobitrix will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Mobitrix product.
4) The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the Mobitrix Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Mobitrix Support Team after making contact. In this case, Mobitrix will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
5) If following a technical fault the user purchased a different software product from another company to finish their task. Under these circumstances we can arrange to exchange the product or provide a full refund.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Mobitrix will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, then uninstall the software from your computer.
Mobitrix will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user’s bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited.
In some extreme circumstance, we might extend the refund period up to 60 days or equivalent to two months product purchase price because the online transition service provider only supports up to 60 days of return according to their return policies.