1. How to activate Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer on Windows/Mac?
To register and activate Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer on Windows/Mac computer, you can refer to the steps below:
- Run Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer and tap on the user icon on the right corner.
- Input the licensed email and license code on the popup window to activate the software.
2. What’s the Differences between the trial and full version?
You can use the free trial version to back up WhatsApp messages. To transfer or restore WhatsApp, you will need to upgrade from trial version to full version.
3. How to switch the language on the interface?
To switch the UI languate on Windows, you need to click the navigation bar on the upper right corner and select Language to switch the language you want.
To switch the UI languate on Mac, you need to change the system language.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Language & Region.
- Click General.
- Click the Add button and add the language you want in the list.
- Relaunch the program and you will find that the UI language has been switched to the language you select.
4. The progress bar has been stuck for several minutes, why?
Please check if there is guidelines on the interface. If there is the guidelines, you should follow the guidelines to initial the process.
If there is no guidelines on the interface, it might be the reason of the large data size of your device. If so, please wait patiently.
5. How long will it take to transfer WhatsApp messages?
The time of the transferring process depends on the used storage on iPhone.
<30G, 15 minutes
30G-50G, 25 minutes
50G-100G, 45 minutes
>100G, 1 hour-1.5 hour
We promise a 99% success rate as long as you follow all the instructions shown in the interface. Wait patiently please.
6. Is it secure to install the customized WhatsApp on my device?
Yes. We guarantee that it is 100% safe to install the customized WhatsApp. We will never keep or use your device data. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the data security.
7. After transferring WhatsApp, how do I update the customized WhatsApp to official WhatsApp?
After transferring WhatsApp messages to the customized WhatsApp of the destination device, you can refer to the steps below to update the customized WhatsApp to official WhatsApp.
Step 1. Open WhatsApp of your Android device, click on Settings > Chats > Chat Backup to disabled Backup to Google Drive and tap ‘Back Up’. This will back up WhatsApp messages to the local storage instead of Google drive.
Step 2. Next, uninstall the customized WhatsApp and install the official WhatsApp application on your Android device. Open the official WhatsApp and restore the local WhatsApp backup.
8. What to do if the backup/transferring progress is stuck at 35%?
If an error occurs when the backup or transferring progress reaches 30%, do not retry in case of data loss. Please follow the guidelines below to fix this error. If that still doesn’t work, you can contact us by clicking on the ‘Feedback’ button in the upper right hand corner.
1. Uninstall WhatsApp on your Android and install the customized WhatsApp by scanning the QR Code below.
2. Follow the guidelines below to allow permissions to storage during the installation process.
3. Log into your WhatsApp account to restore WhatsApp by following the instructions below. If the size on the restore interface is 0, you should follow the instructions on step 2 to allow permissions to storage again and then click on ‘Restore’.
4. When the process started and you can view WhatsApp chat history on the destination device, it means that the restoring process is going on smoothly.
5. After the restoration, please start to transfer WhatsApp messages by Mobitrix.
Why Is Mobitrix Your Choice
Better Service at a Lower Price
Our software offers a better service at the lowest price on the market.
Mobitrix works hard to provide specialized technical services through our Advanced Technology.
24/7/365 Customer Service
Our 24/7/365 customer service support is here whenever you need us to answer your questions about our software.