- Do you want to be a Pro player of Pokemon Go? If yes, you are at the precise place. This article contains all the crucial information you will need to become a Pro player.
- Pokemon Go is my all-time favorite game; it reminds me of my childhood, so I tested out a bunch of spoofing tools to see which option can provide me the best experience.
- I will never exchange MagicGo with any other tool as I was able to get Melmetal, the rarest Pokemon of all time, with this tool.
Is Pokemon Go your favorite game also? Who would not love to be on the list of top players with the rarest Pokemons? I have the same feelings as you.
But with the outbreak of this pandemic and worldwide lockdown, it feels like there is no way to play the game anymore.
Don’t worry. I have come up with a great solution that lets you play your favorite game Pokemon Go from home without moving.
This article contains some of my tested strategies, so do not skip anything to learn how to play Pokemon Go from home in a safe way without getting your account banned.
Reasons to Play Pokémon Go from Home
I first downloaded the game very excitingly to explore new places and areas just like you but believe me; it gets harder to keep moving all the time when you have a busy schedule. What will you do in such a situation? Will you leave your favorite game? If only there were a way to play Pokemon Go. Of course, there is, so you do not have to dump your favorite game when you step out of your home. Plus, when there is a chance to get the rarest Pokemon of all.
Pokemon Go is my all-time favorite game; it reminds me of my childhood, so I tested out a bunch of spoofing tools to see which option can provide me the best experience. Some of them were okay, while others who required me to jailbreak my device were terrible. For this purpose, I listed some tools here for you to gain knowledge as I know you wouldn’t like to get your account banned because of a spoofing tool and help you learn how to play Pokemon Go from home safely.
3 Ways to Play Pokemon Go from Home
Are you also an experimental type of person? If yes, then one method is not enough, so I came forward with three different tools to help you differentiate what is best for you.
Let’s take a look at the most efficient tool to save your time.
MagicGo: Spoof Pokemon Go in a Safe Way (The most recommended)
MagicGo is a great spoofing tool that can be used to change your actual location with a single click on some location-based apps and games such as Pokemon Go. The tool comes with the super-fun feature of customizing your movement speed.
- The tool is super-easy to use with a cool interface.
- The built-in joystick mode can be used to move around the map manually.
- MagicGo lets you pin historical locations.
- You can move anywhere in the world with a single click.
- Launch MagicGo
- Connect to your computer.
- Choose a location and click ‘move.’
I would choose MagicGo a million times over other tools but if you want to have a try of other tools yourself for the experience, then let’s move to the next two tools.
Pokemon Go++ (jailbreaking required)
Pokemon Go++ is also a location spoofing tool that lets you change your location manually in Pokemon Go by selecting a place. But let me tell you in advance that this tool requires you to jailbreak your device.
- You do not need a computer.
- It lets you spoof locations manually.
- You will have to jailbreak your iOS device.
TutuApp (Account gets banned)
TutuApp is also considered a spoofing tool for a location that you can use to spoof locations on Pokemon Go. The app is famous for catching rare Pokemons but comes with permanent damage to your account, such as getting banned. Let’s take a look at the pros followed by the cons.
- You will not have to jailbreak your device.
- It does not require your Apple or iPhone ID.
- You can take the help of a joystick to move around.
- The tool works with both Android and iOS devices.
- Pokemon Go can easily detect the tool’s spoofing, and your account will get banned.
- It is only available on the Google Play environment.
- You will be annoyed by pop-ups and regular updates.
Useful Tips for Playing Pokemon Go at Home
Do you want to be a Pro player of Pokemon Go? If yes, you are at the right place. I answered some of the most common FAQs that can help you grip the game.
How to Catch the Rare Pokemon from Home?
Yes, you heard it right. You can now catch rare Pokemon while sitting at your home with an effective spoofing tool. MagicGo will teleport your location to any place in the world you wish to move to. Here is a secret for you. You will find some of the rarest and strongest Pokemon of all time in Japan.
What is the Ideal Custom Speed to Play Pokemon Go at Home?
Playing Pokemon Go ever since it was released, I will say that moving at a speed of two to three times will be good as it will not be detected by Niantic. For your ease, MagicGo introduces ideal custom speed settings so you can have a natural experience moving virtually from your home.
Updated News from Niantic about Play Pokemon Go from Home
Coronavirus has changed the whole perspective of the world, and it also affected different aspects of gaming. To keep up with the ongoing situation, Niantic updated some of the policies regarding Pokemon Go that you can check here:
- After the update, the biggest bad news is that live events are postponed or canceled to keep up with the safe distance.
- You can now play Community Day and A Drive to investigate solo to avoid gatherings.
- Research tasks were canceled as it is impossible to complete them at home.
- Players can get Poke Coins every week at the Poke stop.
- Daily rewards up to 3X EXP and 3X are now available as the first coach of the day.
- The Gym radius of Pokemon Go has been doubled to maintain social distance.
- You no longer have to walk or move to earn Go Battle League Sets.
- Raid Battle Passes are now available remotely at any point on the map.
Wasn’t it fun to know that you can now play Pokemon Go from home? I loved the idea as I am a bit sluggish and don’t want to get out of my comfy bed. Which tool would you choose as your ultimate go-to? All the tools explained above are capable, but I will never exchange MagicGo with any other tool as I was able to get Melmetal, the rarest Pokemon of all the time, with this tool.