What to do When your iPhone Apps Fail to Load
When an app fails to load, users are disappointed because they cannot do what they want. Are you experiencing such a problem? Do not panic because this article explains ways in which you can solve it. However, Perfix is the recommended tool because one can solve the problem quickly since it involves few steps.
- Part 1: A fast solution to solve iPhone apps fail to load
- Part 2: Other methods of solving the problem
- Part 3: Turn to professional help
Part 1: A fast solution to solve iPhone apps fail to load
The fast method to solve this issue is by using Perfix.
Perfix is a tool used to solve the issue of your iPhone apps not loading quickly because it involves a few steps. The user is 100% guaranteed that this method will solve the problem.
To solve the problem using prefix;
- 1. Launch Perfix on your computer after downloading it from the internet and installing it on your PC.
- 2. Connect your device to the PC and click on Start.
- 3. Select Standar Repair to start repair.
Advantages of using Perfix;
- You are not required to use iTunes, which is user-unfriendly
- Perfix recognizes devices connected to the PC easily
- It is simple to use hence user friendly
- All your data is saved safely hence reducing data loss.
Perfix solves the issue quickly. However, it is a paid software. If you want to use free methods, you try the ones outlined below, but you are not guaranteed that they will solve the problem.
Part 2: Other methods of solving the problem
The other methods that you can use are explained below;
1. Reopen the app
While using this method;
- a) Force your app to close
- b) Relaunch the application.
2. Restart iPhone
To soft restart your iPhone;
a) Connect the phone to your PC using a USB cable
b) Then restart your phone
To restart iPhone 8 and later;Press your button for volume up and release it, and do the same for volume down. Press your side button and hold it; release it when the logo for Apple shows up.
To restart 7plus and 7;Press the Top or Side button and the button for volume down simultaneously. Hold them until you see the icon for Apple.
To restart 6s and earlier;
Long press both the sleep button and home button at the same time until the icon for Apple appears. To force restart your iPhone;
iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11 and 12;Press the volume up button and then release it quickly. Follow the same steps for the volume down button. Then Long press the side button and release it when the logo for Apple appears.
iPhone 8 or iPhone SE (2nd generation);Press the button for volume up and release it, and do the same for volume down. Long press your side button and release it when the logo for Apple shows up
iPhone 7;Long press the sleep button and the button for volume down simultaneously until Apple’s icon appears.
iPhone 6s or iPhone SE (1st generation);Press and then hold your sleep button and home button at the same time until the icon for Apple appears.
3. Check for updates
To check for updates on your phone;
- a) Launch App store
- b) Search the app that is not opening
- c) Check if updates for the app are available
4. Check requirements
To check for requirements;
- a) Launch App Store
- b) Search for the app that is not loading
- c) Check if your version of iOS is compatible with the system requirements of the app
5. Redownload the app
To download the app again;
- a) Uninstall the app
- b) Download and install the app
This method causes the application’s data to be lost
6. Reset all settings
An app may fail to load due to your phone’s Settings.
Follow the steps below while resetting your settings;
- a) Click on settings
- b) Click on the General option.
- c) Scroll down until you see the Reset button and click on it.
- d) Click on the button named Reset All Settings
7. Reset network settings
Steps for resetting your network settings are;
- a) Start Settings
- b) Tap on the General button
- c) Click on the Reset option
- d) Click on the Reset Network Settings button.
8. Free up memory
Insufficient memory space in your iPhone may make apps fail to load.
Follow the following steps so that can you can free up your phone’s memory;
- a) Launch Settings
- b) Click on Manage Storage
- c) Uninstall apps that you do not require
9. Check if the problem is being caused by Do Not Disturb
This mode silences calls, alerts, and notifications, making users think that the app is not responding.
To check if Do not Disturb is one;
- a) Launch Settings
- b) Click on Do Not Disturb
- c) If Do Not Disturb mode is turned on, switch it off.
10. Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version
To update your iPhone;
- a) Launch Settings
- b) Click on the General button
- c) Tap on the Software Update version
- d) Click on the option for Downloading and installing
This method is accessible to all iPhone users, and one does not require a PC while solving the problem. On the contrary, the new iOS version has a different user interface that might be difficult to use because users running on previous versions are unfamiliar with it.
11. Solve the problem with iTunes
You can use the following methods to solve the problem of your apps not loading using iTunes;
1. Restore iPhone from a backup
Follow the steps below while restoring your phone from a backup;
- a) Launch iTunes on your PC. Connect your phone to the computer using a cable
- b) On the top left side of your iTunes screen, click on the icon for your phone.
- c) Click on the Summary button.
- d) Tap on Restore Backup
This method enables one to solve the issue of your apps not loading without loss of data. Apple Support recommends the use of iTunes.
- a) This method requires one to have a previous backup on iTunes
- b) A lot of time is consumed while using this method
- c) Sometimes, iTunes may not recognize your phone.
- d) It is difficult to use iTunes, and it is hence user-unfriendly.
2. Restore iOS without Data Loss
Ensure that if you are using Mac, you install the most recent software updates, and if you are using Windows, you install the recent iTunes version.
- a) Download iTunes from the internet and then install it on your computer. Connect your phone to your PC.
- b) Wait until you see a message saying that your iPhone has a problem and requires restoration or updating.
- c) Tap on Restore
Ensure that your devices remain connected until the process is complete.
Disadvantages of using this method;
- a) Sometimes, your phone may not be recognized by iTunes.
- b) Restoring iOS using iTunes requires a lot of time.
- c) This method leads to loss of data
- d) It is not easy to use iTunes, making it user-unfriendly.
Part 3: Turn to professional help
If the problem of apps not loading persists after trying the methods above, reach for professional help in the following ways;
1. Contact Apple Support
When the problem persists, contact the Apple Support center to seek professional help. You can also visit the nearest Apple center.
2. Discuss in Apple Support Communities
You can also ask if other iPhone users are experiencing the problem of their apps not loading. A user can also get help from other users who have previously experienced the problem. With this method, a lot of time may be consumed before you get a response.
This article has explained how the problem of your iPhone apps failing to load can be solved. Perfix is the best tool while solving this issue because the problem is solved easily by just following few steps. A user is not guaranteed that all the other methods will fix the issue.