How to solve it If your iPhone won't turn on stuck on apple logo
It is very frustrating and disturbing when one encounters a situation where your iPhone won't turn on stuck on apple logo and you can’t find the right solution for that.
In this article, we are going to introduce you to some ways you can use to get that issue fixed.
- Part 1: Reasons iPhone won't turn on stuck on apple logo
- Part 2: How to solve the problems that iPhone turn on stuck on apple logo?
- Part 3: How to solve if you have tried every method above and still have no success?
Part 1: Reasons iPhone won't turn on stuck on apple logo
Decrease in performance of devices especially old ones may cause stuck on apple logo when turning on. However, in new devices some of the factors that may cause iPhone not to turn on and stack on apple logo:
1. Jailbreaking: it can damage Apple’s security measures
2. Hardware Problem such as battery and Wi-Fi adapters
3. iOS update
4. Defective USB cables and USB ports
Part 2: How to solve the problems that iPhone turn on stuck on apple logo?
Below we have discussed different approaches that one can use to deal with this issue.
1. Hard Restart
With this method, you will be able to solve the issue of your iPhone shutting down rapidly or depleting the battery quickly when maybe connected to a Wi-Fi connection. To hard restart your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- iPhone 6S or earlier models: Press and hold the Home button (the round button at the bottom of the display) and the Power button at the same time until you see the Apple logo
- iPhone 7: Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo
- iPhone 8 or newer models: Please press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button until the device restarts
2. Check iPhone USB Port & Lightning to USB cable
Faulty cables and fake chargers can cause the problem that iPhone won’t turn on, because they have less efficiency, lower security and don’t charge with the needed speed for iPhone.
3. Use Perfix (Without data loss)
Mobitrix Perfix is a tool that fix various iOS system issues. It only needs a simple operation to solve the problem. Perfix is a fast and easy way that can fix your issue with just three steps. It is very secure and you need not worry about your data privacy and security.
Thus, this is the only tool that will be able to effectively sort your issue with a few steps. The steps to follow include:
1. Download the software directly from the official website.
2. Open it to enter the main interface and then choose the Standard Mode
3. Connect the phone to the computer
4. Wait for the program to recognize your device and then choose a suitable version choice to download
5. Click start after downloading the firmware
- Help users fix multiple iOS system problems, but without data loss
- Compatible with the latest iOS systems and all iPhone models
- Work with both Windows and MAC computer
- No need to download iTunes/Finder from the computer
4. Use DFU Mode (Data loss)
DFU allow you to restore your iPhone, load a backup or start again.
Step 1: Install the latest iTunes version on your computer
Step 2: connect your iPhone to a computer via USB cable
Step 3: Wait computer acknowledging your iPhone
Step 4: Follow the instructions displayed on the website.
How make computer acknowledge your iPhone?
iPhone 6S or earlier models:
Step 1: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button, then press the Home button.
Step 2: Press these buttons for about eight seconds, then release the Sleep/Wake button. But continue to press the Home button.
Step 3: Keep pressing the Home button until your iPhone shows up in iTunes.
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus:
Step 1: Press these buttons for eight seconds before releasing the side buttons
Step 2: Press the side button and the volume down button.
Step 3: Press the volume down button until your iPhone shows up in iTunes.
iPhone 8 or newer models:
Step 1: Press the volume up button and release it quickly, then do the same with the volume down button.
Step 2: Press and hold the side button of the phone. Then, when you see a black screen, press and hold the volume down button.
Step 3: Press and hold these buttons for about five seconds. Release the side buttons while keeping the volume down button pressed until your iPhone shows up in iTunes.
- It requires the client's computer to have the latest version of iTunes.
- Complicated operation: For newcomers, they might need to do it many times till they get it right.
- It causes loss of user data.
Part 3: How to solve if you have tried every method above and still have no success?
Once you realize that the above methods cannot solve your issue, you can visit any Apple store that is near you or phone repair centers and get assistance
To sum up, this article introduces the various ways we can use to fix our iPhone
Won't turn on stuck on apple logo. The methods addressed are good but Perfix is the better option as its easy and effective with just few steps involved.
To avoid facing such issues later and to fix even other issues use Perfix as it fixes almost all your iPhone issues.