- How to change location on iPhone temporarily to run some GPS-limited games and applications? I was wondering about this a lot.
- That is when I tried some of the ways to change location on an iPhone. And today, I am so glad to share some of the most effective methods with you people.
- But, if you are using a spoofing method to change location, it is crucial to clear locations, so your account does not get banned.
If you have been an Apple user now for a long time, you will know that it personalizes your experience according to your location.
I loved location recommendations by Apple such as maps, weather forecasts, or Apple store until I realized it restricts me from enjoying other areas' services.
What if I want to avail myself of services from another area? Or what about my location-based applications or games such as Pokemon Go?
That is when I tried some of the ways to change location on an iPhone. And today, I am so glad to share some of the most effective methods with you people.
I can understand things can get messy if all the methods are listed at once. So, I decided to divide this article into three parts for your convenience and better understanding. If you are looking to permanently change your location on your iPhone with your Apple ID and payment settings, then the first part is for you. However, you can go for the second part if you search for iPhone location settings. But before we move, I want to let you know that please use a third-party tool or application to delete saved locations because of privacy concerns.
Part 1: How to Change My Location Permanently on iPhone via Settings
If you are moving or planning to move to a new place, area, region, or country, then here is a perfect method for you to change location permanently, that is also introduced by Apple.
- You can only use this method if you have moved to a new place.
- Before going for the method, you must cancel or unsubscribe to your packages.
- If you are in a shared family group, you cannot follow this method.
- Locate the Settings of your iPhone.
- Click your name and then select 'Media and purchases'.
- Sign in to view your account.
- Find the country option.
- Choose your new 'Country or Region'.
- Agree to the 'Terms and Conditions'.
- Enter your new payment details according to your new location.
Boom! Your new location is added.
If you wonder how to change my location on iPhone via iTunes or Apple ID, check this page for the detailed steps.
This is enough to change location on iPhone. But how to change location on iPhone temporarily to run some GPS-limited games and applications? This can all be done with a third-party tool that I am going to explain now in detail.
Part 2: Temporarily Change My Location on iPhone
The more you can get, the better it is. I can understand you might be thinking, what if the method is not compatible with my working so, I came forward with some other effective methods also.
- Via Mobitrix MagicGo (Most recommended)
- The tool does not limit you to anything, and you can change your position to any place.
- It comes with a super-friendly interface for easy management.
- Mobitrix MagicGo works with all location-based apps.
- You can play games like Pokémon Go without moving a bit.
- Launch Mobitrix MagicGo on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Click on the 'Start'option.
- Choose a place you wish to move to from the map.
- Select 'Move'.
Via iOS VPN
- The steps to this method are very easy.
- VPN does not require you to download a desktop version.
- You might have to face issues in GPS-based games like Pokémon Go.
- Open the Apple store on your iPhone.
- Search for a compatible VPN.
- Download the iOS VPN that suits you best and launch the application.
- Create your account by entering the required information.
- Connect to the VPN by turning the button on.
- Choose a place you want to move to temporarily.
- iPokeGo has very simple methods to follow.
- This method does not require you to connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Jailbreaking your iOS device is also not required for the tool.
- Your Pokemon Go account might get banned.
- It includes paid features for a better experience.
- You have to download the application from an IPA file source.
- Now download the Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Next, you have to enter your Apple ID
- Follow the steps shown to proceed.
- Choose a new fake location and play Pokemon Go.
- Open the settings of your iPhone.
- Go to the privacy setting option in the settings menu.
- Scroll the privacy menu and select location services.
- Locate significant location settings from system services.
- Enter your passcode, Face ID, or fingerprint whatever you have set on your iPhone
- Click and select delete on the locations you want to remove.
- Or choose 'clear history' to remove all locations.
Do you want to learn what Mobitrix MagicGo actually is? Let me tell you. Mobitrix MagicGo is a third-party tool that you can use to change your location on your iPhone to virtually visit any place in the whole world with a single click only.
I tested this method to play GPS-restricted games and run software limited to a geographical area. It proved to be so effective for me that I am not returning to other methods ever.
That's all you need to do to enjoy apps and games with your new fake location.
The second method I will be listing to change your location temporarily is via iOS VPN. VPN acts as a virtual wall-like shield in front of your IP address to hide it from processing that contains information like address or location.
You will be in a new place to enjoy its services.
iPokeGo is the last method I will be sharing with you people in this article. It is a spoofer method that was specially designed to fake a location in Pokemon Go. The tool offers you various in-built features for a great experience.
All is done for the iPokeGo method.
I have tested all the methods I listed above for you. You can use any method that you want. However, Mobitrix MagicGo is my favorite method as it helped me change location with just one click and also did not cause any issue.
It is time for our third part, as I promised above. While changing your location on your iPhone, always consider clearing the saved locations.
Part 3: How to Clear History Position on iPhone
iPhones and other iOS devices save your location to provide you with a personalized experience. However, if you are using a spoofing method to change location, it is crucial to clear locations, so your account does not get banned.
You can follow the steps below to clear location history:
I hope you must have learned how to change my location on iPhone. No matter what, how, or why you choose to change your location on your iPhone, all the methods will get the work done for you according to their processing time.
If you ask for my opinion, I am definitely going for Mobitrix MagicGo. It proved to be the most effective method I tried to virtually visit any place in the world. I was once playing Pokemon Go but didn't want to move because of a hectic day. Using Mobitrix MagicGo, I changed my location to London with just one click.