How to Remove Password from iPhone
Sometimes users may forget their passwords to accessing their iPhones, making it difficult to use their iPhones. This is a situation that many users have found themselves in and wondered how they would access their iPhones again.
That is where this article comes in because it has gathered the various ways you can use to remove Password from iPhone and enjoy using it.
- Part 1: Turn off Password through settings
- Part 2: Remove Password from iPhone via LockAway
- Part 3: Remove Password from iPhone using iTunes
Part 1: Turn off Password through settings
You can quickly turn off your iPhone password from the Settings application. Depending on the model you are using, turn on Password by using the guidelines described below.
iPhone Models with Face ID
- From the main screen of your iPhone, open the application for Settings, then go to the “Face ID and Passcode” section. If you cannot find the option, swipe towards the left to use the App Library.
- Provide your Password, then hit the “Turn Passcode Off” option.
- Key in the Password to confirm the decision, then select “Turn Off.”
Models of iPhone with Touch ID and side button
- Open the Settings app > Touch ID and Passcode. If sing iPhone 5c,5, 4, or 4s open Settings, then click on passcode.
- Key in your Password and click on “Turn off Passcode.” The Password will be disabled upon turning off the passcode.
- Confirm the decision by entering your Password again.
Part 2: Remove Password from iPhone via LockAway
The method above is only suitable when you remember your Password. But if you don’t remember the Password, then LockAway is the best tool that will be able to remove your iPhone password without asking for your Password.
LockAway is very efficient and will be able to remove the Password of your iPhone within a short time.
Advantages of LockAway
- LockAway removes any Password from your iPhone including, Touch ID and Face ID.
- Unlike other tools, which are complicated to use, LockAway is very easy to use.
- It is suitable for all iOS versions and all iPhone models.
- The software is completely secure, and no data will be lost while using it.
To use LockAway, follow the guidelines below:
- Get yourself a copy of LockAway from their official website. Download the suitable version for you, depending on whether using Mac or Windows.
- Ensure that there is a connection between your iPhone and the computer that has LockAway after launching it.
- Click on “Screen Unlock” from the main screen of the software.
- Select the “Unlock Screen Passcode” option to remove the Password.
- Follow the guidelines outlined on the home screen.
- Provide the firmware that needs to be installed for your iPhone and click “Download.”
- Give it a few seconds, then select “Unlock Now” and confirm to remove your Password from iPhone.
Part 3: Remove Password from iPhone using iTunes
iTunes is another method that can be used to remove passwords from your iPhone. However, you have to note that this method will lose your data to remove the Password.
The steps are as follows:
- Open iTunes and connect a cable to the computer.
- Press the Home button until the connect to iTunes symbol appears, then connect your iPhone.
- Your iPhone will be detected. Click on the “Restore” option.
Disadvantages of using iTunes.
- All your data is lost.
- The process may be a little complicated, especially when trying to see the symbol of iTunes.
- It performs a deep erasing process that may damage your iPhone.
The solutions outlined above will be able to enable you to remove Password from iPhone. The methods have included a step-by-step guide that will enable you to use the described method easily.
Although all of the methods work, LockAway is the most efficient and the most secure. Above all, LockAway preserves all your data, and the Password is removed within a short time.