- As stated in the question itself “how to unlock iphone on itunes”, iTunes is the most common and first choice of users to unlock their iPhone when it’s locked.
- The first part of this article will introduce the steps and notes on how to unlock iPhone on iTunes.
Damn! Keeps happening to me again and again. It’s the third time I am forgetting the screen lock password to my iPhone.
This might seem similar to you if you are overwhelmed with life and keep forgetting little details like passwords.
Well, you are not alone. A few days back, I almost got locked out of my iPhone for putting in so many wrong passwords.
But I have come forward with my years of experience in electronics to pull you out of this situation without causing any problem to your iPhone.
Don’t rush to get started. There are some technical things you must know beforehand, so you do not lose your crucial data.
The first choice of many iPhone users is to unlock with iTunes. But sometimes iTunes generates many problems, so I’ve also brought a special surprise method for you as it is more effective and convenient.
Some other tricks are also mentioned later in the article to help you unlock, so do not miss out on anything and keep reading.
Part 1 How to unlock iPhone on iTunes?
As I said before, iTunes is the most common and first choice of users to unlock their iPhone when it’s locked, so here are the advantages and disadvantages explained in detail for your assistance.
- iTunes method to unlock the iPhone is provided by Apple Company.
- The method is entirely free and safe to use.
- The interface of iTunes might not connect sometimes or be friendly enough to use.
- An original data cable is required to connect to the iPhone, so if you have lost your original data cable, you will not be able to connect with a charging cable.
- Using the iTunes method, you might lose your crucial data if it is not backed up earlier.
- You may encounter other problems like access issues or locking problems:
- To allow access, please respond to your iPhone
- iPhone is locked with a passcode; please try again later
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Start the recovery mode from your iPhone.
For iPhone 8, iPhone X, or later versions; long-press the Volume Down and Volume Up with the Side button.
For iPhone 7 or 7 plus; press the Volume Down button together with the Side Button for a while.
For iPhone 6s and earlier models; Press the Home and the Top or Side buttons for a while.
- Do not leave the button until the recovery mode is activated. Now find your iPhone on iTunes and “Restore” it.
- Wait while the process is being finished. The last step is to disconnect your iPhone from the computer and set it up.
Have you thought about the consequences of the iTunes method, like losing all your pictures, videos, contact, and other details? Well, I did and thought to introduce you to another effective and convenient method that is Mobitrix LockAway.
Part 2 How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
Method 1 Using Mobitrix LockAway
Here is the special surprise method I was talking about in the beginning. Using the professional software Mobitrix LockAway, you can unlock your iPhone without any struggle or complexities. Before we get to the steps, I understand you will be curious about this software, so here is an introduction.
It is a software launched by Mobitrix for iPhone users to unlock their devices without facing any complications. The software works with passcodes as well as Face ID or Apple ID, so no one feels left out.
- This method is genuinely straightforward and can unlock my iPhone in just 30 minutes.
- I do not have to enter any authentication credentials.
- The success rate of Mobitrix LockAway is up to 99%.
Follow me to go through those steps:
- Install the LockAway software on your computer.
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer using a cable.
- Next, remove the lock by confirming, and you are done.
- Will using the professional tool hurt my iPhone or compromise my privacy?
- What is the success rate of unlocking an iPhone with LockAway?
- How long does it take to unlock my iPhone with LockAway?
Professional tools might invade your privacy as there are a lot of online scams, but LockAway comes with a 100% privacy guarantee to keep your information safe and secure.
LockAway has a proven 99% success rate in getting users’ iPhones unlocked, which means you will surely not face any problem with the software.
You can unlock your iPhone with LockAway in just 30 minutes. The steps are pretty easy as you just have to follow the instructions mentioned in the software’s interface, or follow the video tutorial.
While iTunes was not able to connect to my iPhone, I decided to look for alternatives, and that is when I found Mobitrix LockAway. The easy-to-use interface and the high success rate are what got me hooked to it.
I also found another method that doesn't require iTunes, read on.
Method 2 Using Apple ID And Password
You can unlock your iPhone without iTunes through the feature “Find my iphone.” Before using it, I suggest you understand its requirements below to avoid wasting time.
- This method is also introduced by Apple Company.
- It is entirely safe and secure to go with.
- It’s web-based. You can use it even without a computer
- You will not be able to unlock your iPhone with this method if the “Find my iPhone” feature is disabled.
- Apple ID and password are also needed to complete the unlocking procedure.
- Your iPhone must be connected to a stable internet connection.
- Your data will be lost if it is not backed up in advance.
The steps of this procedure are explained below:
- Go to iCloud and open “Find My iPhone.”
- Now find the iPhone you want to unlock in the list.
- Select the option of “erase the iPhone”.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to confirm the action.
- After your iPhone is erased, you can follow the steps on the screen to restore your iPhone.
As I conclude, it will not be wrong to say that the “unlock iPhone on iTunes” method introduced by the Apple Company itself is a safe solution. But the major downside is: you may lose all your data and have a lower success rate.
If you ask me, Mobitrix LockAway is the winner of all, as it keeps up the standards of your privacy as well as gives you a quick solution to your unlocking problems. Even if you do not have your Apple credentials, it will unlock your iPhone in no time. So, why not hurry up. Get your Mobitrix LockAway software and get your iPhone unlocked before it’s too late.