How to Reset iPad Without Passcode
Is your iPad disabled? Do you want to reset it? Worry not because this article will introduce you to the very best ways to quickly and effortlessly reset your iPad without passcode. Keep reading to find out.
- Part 1 How to Reset iPad Without Passcode via iTunes
- Part 2: How to Reset iPad Without Passcode and iTunes
Part 1 How to Reset iPad Without Passcode via iTunes
If you have your iPad associated with iTunes, you can use your computer to reset the iPad. Follow the steps below:
- If using a Mac running macOS Catalina or later, you need to open Finder. Suppose the Mac is running macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes. If using another PC, open iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to the computer using a cable.
- Confirm to “Trust” the computer, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the iPad from your computer screen.
- Click “Restore [iPad]. Ensure you are signed out of Find My before you click restore.
- Confirm the process by clicking on Restore again.
- Your iPad will be erased and the latest software installed.
- Once the iPad is erased, you can continue to set it up as new.
Part 2: How to Reset iPad Without Passcode and iTunes
Method 1: Using LockAway [the recommended way]
If looking for how to reset iPad without passcode and in the quickest way, try the LockAway tool. LockAway is an iOS professional repair tool designed to fix all your iOS issues. LockAway can quickly reset your iPad with no hassle and in the most straightforward manner.
LockAway is undoubtedly the best tool to reset your iPad, and here’s why.
- It supports all iOS versions and iPad models.
- Reset your iPad without using the Apple ID password or passcode.
- LockAway has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- LockAway ensures your data is kept safe and secure
How to reset iPad without passcode using LockAway:
- Download and install the LockAway software.
- Connect your iPad to your computer, then open LockAway.
- Click the “Unlock Screen Passcode” mode to unlock the iPad or “Unlock Apple ID” to erase the iPad.
- Reset the iPad by clicking “Start.”
Method 2: How to Reset iPad From Settings
If your iPad is still functional, you can reset it by erasing all the data and settings from the settings. Doing so will reset the iPad to its factory settings without needing a computer.
Ensure the iPad is well charged, then follow the steps below to reset it:
- Open settings.
- Click General > Reset.
- Click “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- Enter your passcode if prompted, and confirm to erase the iPad.
- The iPad will be erased and restart as if it were new.
Method 3: How to Reset an iPad Without Passcode Remotely
You can also remotely reset your iPad from your iCloud account using the Find My iPhone feature.
To remotely reset your iPad:
- From iCloud.com, log in to your account.
- Click “Find My iPhone.”
- Click “All Devices.”
- Select the iPad you want to restore and click Erase [iPad].
- Confirm the process by clicking “Erase.”
Once the process completes, your iPad will have been reset.
This article introduces the various ways on how to reset iPad without a passcode. Regardless of your iPad model, there is a method that works for you. Among the discussed method, one stands out, LockAway.
LockAway is the recommended method to easily and quickly erase your iPad without passcode. Join the professional team by using the LockAway today.