How to Remove Find My iPad Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
Users may sometimes wonder how to disable Find My iPad, especially when they have no pass-word and are not in contact with the previous owner.
In this article, the different methods that can be used to disable Find My iPad without the previous owner are discussed in depth.
- Disable Find My iPad for Any iOS Version using LockAway
- Disable Find My iPad via DNS
- Disable Find My iPad via iCloud
Disable Find My iPad for Any iOS Version using LockAway
Mobitrix LockAway- Bypass iCloud Activation Lock software tool is an efficient way of disabling the Find My iPad feature. This tool is powerful because of its benefits outlined below.
- Besides being used in iPads, it also supports all iPhone versions.
- It can be used easily by following simple and few steps.
- It takes a concise time to disable the Find My iPad feature.
- You can use the tool to disable Find My iPad without having a password.
To use the LockAway tool, follow the following steps:
1. Visit the website and download LockAway from the official site.
2. Connect your iPad to the computer after starting the software.
3. The software will jailbreak your device if it is compatible with it.
4. Select the “Start” button so that the jailbreaking process can begin and follow the steps on the screen.
5. Allow the process to complete without disconnecting the device.
After the process is complete, the Find My iPhone will be disabled automatically. You can go ahead and access your iPad now.
LockAway is a professional tool that has helped many people disable Find My iPad, meaning that it is efficient and reliable. It is the most recommended way of disabling Find my iPad.
Disable Find My iPad via DNS
DNS can be used to disable Find My iPad temporarily. Below is how to go about it:
Step 1: Navigate to the Wi-Fi page on your iPad after selecting your country and Language from the Menu.
Step 2: Choose the network for Wi-Fi, then select the icon with the symbol “ i ”.
Step 3: Depending on your location, change the DNS servers to one of the following:
Australia and Oceania: 184.108.40.206
Step 4: Finish setting up the server addresses, and Find My iPad will be disabled temporarily.
The disadvantages of this method are:
- It is not guaranteed that the feature will be disabled.
- You may lack access to other features of your iPad after disabling Find My iPad.
- If you want to use it with an iPhone, it may not work on all versions.
- The feature is only disabled temporarily.
Disable Find My iPad via iCloud
iCloud can also disable the Find My iPad feature when the iPad’s previous owner is not nearby. However, it requires the Apple Id credentials to work and another device that will be used to access the iCloud account.
Steps for using on a website:
1. Use any website and visit iCloud.com.
2. Use the owner’s credentials to sign in to the iCloud account.
3. Select the icon for Find My iPad.
4. You will see a blue dot on the map associated with the iPad you need to log into and select it.
5. Erase the iPad by clicking on “Erase” then click ‘Remove from Account”.
The following steps will guide you on how to disable the feature from your iPad:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPad(for iOS 0.3 or later versions), select on top of the scre-en the username, then click on ‘Sign out”. The password will be required again, then click on “Turn off”.
2. Launch the app for Settings for earlier versions of iPad, click on “iCloud” then “Sign out”. Enter your password again, then select “Delete from My iPad”
You can then reset your iPad by clicking on General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. This will enable your iPad to be reset, and the Find My iPad feature will be disabled.
If you have the Apple ID credentials, then iCloud is an excellent way of disabling the Find My iPad feature. Otherwise, you can use LockAway to disable it without having the Apple ID and password.
To conclude, this article has shown you the possible ways of disabling Find My iPad in cases where you have the password and when you don’t have it.
In case you don’t have the password and the Apple ID, don’t worry because LockAway software can specifically help you with only a few steps that are simple to follow. With LockAway soft-ware, the issue can be solved easily whether you have the password or not.