Forgot Email for Apple ID? Here’s How to Solve it
Your Apple email ID is used in accessing most of the services and account associated with your iOS device, and when you forget it, this can be problematic. If having such a scenario, then this article is for you.
This post will guide you on fixing forgot email for Apple ID in the simplest and most effective ways. So, let’s get started.
- Part 1 How to Check Forgotten Email for Apple ID
- Part 2: Forgot Email for Apple ID? Here’s How to Remove and Reset it
- Part 3 Turn to Professional help
Part 1 How to Check Forgotten Email for Apple ID
To quickly check your forgotten Email for Apple ID, you can try the following methods:
- On your iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone: open Settings, then click on your name.
- On your Mac: click the Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID.
- On your PC: open iCloud for Windows, then under your name, check for the Apple ID.
- Check if on your Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad you are signed in to FaceTime, Messages, or the Apple Store.
- For Windows, check if you are signed into iTunes.
- Open iCloud.com or applied.apple.com. Your Apple ID should prefill on the screen.
- First, download and install LockAway.
- Open LockAway, then click “Unlock Apple ID.”
- Click "Start" to remove the Apple ID.
- Connect your iPhone, via a USB cable, to the computer.
- Click the “Start to Unlock” option.
Using the above ways, you can check forgot email for Apple ID.
Part 2: Forgot Email for Apple ID? Here’s How to Remove and Reset it
1. Via LockAway
If you forgot Email for Apple ID and want to effortlessly and safely remove or reset it, I recommend using the LockAway tool. The LockAway is a professional tool designed to resolve all your iOS issues. With LockAway, you will have an easy time removing the forgotten Email for Apple ID.
To quickly resolve forgotten Email for Apple ID, follow the steps below:
LockAway will fix your forgotten Apple ID, and when iPhone restarts, you can set a new Apple ID and enjoy using your iPhone.
Features of LockAway:
- Easily removes the forgot Email for Apple ID.
- LockAway works with all iOS versions.
- Has a user-friendly interface.
- iTunes is not required to use LockAway.
- The tool is safe and secure to use.
- LockAway works with all models of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
I recommend using LockAway to fix the forgotten Email for Apple ID most simply and safely.
2. Via iTunes
A forgotten Email for Apple ID can also be removed by restoring the iPhone via iTunes, which will delete all the data on your iPhones, and all settings, including the Apple ID, will be deleted.
To use iTunes, first create a backup of your iPhone, then proceed with the steps below:
- Connect the iPhone with iTunes on your computer.
- Long-press the down-volume and power buttons simultaneously for iPhone 7 until you enter recovery mode.
- Once in recovery mode, click “Restore.”
- iTunes will download and install the needed firmware to restore your iPhone to its factory settings.
- Once the process completes, the forgotten Email for Apple ID will have been removed.
- When setting up the iPhone, choose to unlock with a passcode, click “Use Device Passcode”, and enter your previous passcode. You can now set a new Apple ID for your iPhone.
Disadvantages of using iTunes:
- iTunes lack a user-friendly interface to interact with, making it difficult to use.
- iTunes is unstable and may fail to recognize your iPhone.
- The latest iTunes is required for the process to work.
Part 3 Turn to Professional help
If no method works in fixing the forgot Email for Apple ID, don’t panic. Click here to contact Apple Support for them to help you fix your iPhone. However, ensure you have the needed proof of ownership documents for your iPhone.
If you forgot Email for Apple ID, that should not worry you because the article covered the various methods you can use to fix this quickly. Among the covered methods, I highly recommend using the professional LockAway to fix your forgotten Email for Apple ID. Try LockAway today for a safe, simple, and instant fixing of your device.